I Spy Worksheets
Kids love I spy games! Plus they are educational too – they help kids work on visual discrimination and counting skills. Plus, in these I Spy Worksheets, children will learn about all 50 states. In this pack of I Spy Printables students will learn about Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Each of these USA For Kids sheets includes cute clipart and images the state is known for so kids will begin to learn about and distinguish the many fascinating the great states that make up the united states for kids.
I spy printables
I spy free printables
These free US States I Spy pages come in color only. You can also laminate the pages for durability and then our child can use a dry erase marker to do the I Spy activity over and over again!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love this no prep US States I Spy activity for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade and more! These I Spy worksheets would also be great used as part of a unit study on each of the different states of the United States or as a way for children to learn about another culture.
I Spy Printable Worksheets
There are fifty pages in this pack, with one page dedicated to one state. Each page includes 5 objects from the state:
- the flag of the state
- the shape of the state
- the bird emblem of the state
- the flower emblem of the state
- the mammal or an animal emblem of the state
Each page includes 8 objects from the state – one of those objects is the flag of the country, the others include food, landmarks, animals and more. Each of the objects are labelled for children, so they can research and learn more about each of the objects and the country they are studying.
If you are using these with multiple children in a homeschool co-op, large family, or center in your classroom I suggest you laminate the pages (or stick them each in a page protector) and use a dry erase marker to use them again and again to save on printer ink costs.
Looking for more fun, free, and engaging printables for teaching kids about the United States of America? Check out these USA resources:
- State Coloring Pages – color the state flags, state map, state bird, state flower, and famous state icons on each of the state coloring pages
- United States Coloring Book – includes a page for each of the 50 states
- Patriotic American Symbols for Kids Readers to Color and Learn
- American Symbols Worksheets for learning American Symbols and Landmarks (includes cut and paste, bridges, and more!)
- Free American Symbols for Kids Printable Worksheets to write down what you’ve learned
- 50 States Worksheets – grab these state printable to make learing a snap!
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- USA for Kids Printable book
- Super cute Presidents Day Coloring Pages
- Presidents Worksheets for all US Presidents
- American Symbols for Kids Kindergarten Activity Sheets
- 50 President Coloring Pages
- Presidents for Kids – make your own fact book
- Vote for Kids – Election Worksheets for Kids
- Fun USA Geography Games for Kids – SNAP
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Convenient Free Printable State Capitals List for kids to reference
- Plus see all of our fun US history and geography resources —> US States for Kids
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- US History for Kids – Printable Decade Posters
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
Geography for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty, learn about typical foods and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Country Research Flip Books
- Missionary Study Pages
- Children around the World Worksheets
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
USA for kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!) To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!