Hi! In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Beth Gorden, Founder of Preschool Play and Learn. My goal is to provide you with fun, engaging activities and free worksheet to make learning fun! We take that big list of everything preschoolers have to learn and turn it into engaigng printables, games, and activities so kids are excited and eager for school time. I know life is busy enough already, you don’t need more to do! So I have put countless hours into making amazing resources so you can focus on doing what you do best, being present for and engaging with your kiddos.
90% of brain development happens in the first five years of a child’s life!
Let us help you prepare kids for success. Our resources are FREE. Yep, for real! I provide for my family with ad revenue so I can keep resources free for you. I also have an option to come a member which allows you to access all the same amazing content, but without annoying ads. Same content, 2 different paths – you choose what works best for you! So take your time back, we’ve got you covered with more ideas than you’ll ever need. You just pick the resources that fit your unique, awesome children.
Get our Free Newsletter
The best way to keep up with all our content and get convenient resources based on the month/holiday/theme is to sign-up for our free newsletter
Become a Member
Choose the way you want to experimence our website. Readers asked, so we delivered. You can use our site like it is and get 100% free content with display ads paying for our site maintenace. Or, enjoy a completely ad-free, less stressful experience and become a member! Either way you get the same great content FREE!
Make Learning FUN!
Let’s dive in! We’ve got thousands of educational activities and free preschool worksheets to share with you! You can click on the icon at the top of the page to dive into our most popular categories or search in the magnifying glass box on the top right using key terms like “pumpkin crafts”.
Each post gives you ideas to share important preschool math, learn your ABCs, explore with science activities for preschoolers, learn your colors, strengthen fine motor skills with preschool crafts or playdough printables and recipes, or pick from our lists of books for preschoolers.
Since preschoolers learn best with immersive play, you can complete all your learning using our preschool themes. Simply search under themes for your preferred theme such as apples, pumpkins, pirates, dinosaurs, shapes, transportation, etc. You will find lots of ideas to teach math, literacy, science, social studies, cute crafts for preschoolers and more!
Let’s Get Started
Print, gather supplies and start playing and learning while having fun!
Supplies – each post will include a list of supplies needed. We typically use common supplies that you already have on hand like paper, printer, crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue, tape, yarn, craft sticks, pipe cleaners, construction paper, cotton balls, etc.
- Get playing – Sometimes we can take so much time preparing that we forget the most important part, just start doing! See an activity or printable you like? Print it, gather your supplies and start using it with your prek kiddos. You can always come back tomorrow to plan your next activity, we aren’t going anywhere!
Since I know getting to know a new site with a thousand posts can be a little overhwhelming….. let me get you started with our most popular content first:
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Handy, Free Alphabet Chart
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Letter Crafts – we have a free printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Grab these handy color flashcards for scavenger hunts, visuals, games, and more!
- Practice forming shapes with these tracing shapes for toddlers
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers