Make learning the preschool alphabet fun with these clever alphabet activities for preschoolers and free printable preschool alphabet worksheets! We have TONS of free alphabet printables to make learning ABCs fun for pre k children. Here are the types of preschool printables you will find:
- Alphabet Mats - The first step is to learn what alphabet letters look like and how to make them. We share ways to practice with fruit loops, playdough, duplo, stickers and more!
- Letter Tracing - Both NO PREP alphabet worksheets and reusable Write & Wipe printables to help children practice forming their letters. Also in this section of alphabet tracing are alphabet mats to practice forming letters with Duplo, playdough, candy, stickers, manipulatives, and more.
- Phonics Practice - Fun activities to help kids practice identifying the sound letters make starting with phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching- toddlers, pre k, and kindergartners will have fun practicing letter matching of both uppercase and lower case letters with these fun, hands on, and educational activities.
- Letter Recognition - Help kids practice visual discrimination as they distinguishing letters with these fun letter recognition activities like find the letter pages.
- Wallcards - Kids need to be able to easily reference letters when learning how to form letters. These free printable wall cards are a great tool for students.
Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or classroom teacher - you will love these free printable, low prep, and engaging activities that help kids get excited about learning while providing lots of practice learning their ABCs. You can use these with a letter of the week curriculum as a supplement to any home preschool, literacy centers, or as extra practice / summer learning. Either way, children will be excited to practice and show off what they've worked on.
Simply scroll down the pages to find the resources that you want and click on the thumbnail. Then, on the post page you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the text link that says >> Download <<. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to save the freebie!
Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
Looking for more abc printables for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students? We have lots of low prep, hands on, learning activities to make learning alphabet letters, increasing vocabulary, working on phonemic awareness, and letter tracing FUN!
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable - a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers
From alphabet crafts to preschool handwriting worksheets, alphabet coloring pages to playdough mats - we have so many creative ways for you to teach preschoolers their letters from A to Z.
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers
FREE Alphabet Printables
Don't miss even more alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.