If your child is learning to count to 20, they need lots of practice! This counting to 20 activity is a fun, interactive sticker activity to help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children work on those tricky teen numbers with a summer activity for preschoolers! This summer math uses a summer worksheets preschool, cut into flaps, and used with stickers to work on learning to count to 20. Simply print counting to 20 worksheets to star playing!
Counting to 20 Activity
Looking for a fun way to get preschoolers and kindergartners learning to count and recognizing numbers up to 10 and numbers up to 20? This super cute versatile activity uses counting to 20 worksheets that can be used and glued into a notebook for further review and practice. Whether you are are a parent looking to sneak in some fun summer learning, a classroom teacher working on summer camp lessons, or homeschoolers working on counting 1 to 20 – you will love these handy summer worksheets with a twist – STICKERS!
Counting 1 to 20
To prepare this fun counting to 20 practice activity all you need:
- A4 paper
- Scissors (to cut and separate the cards)
- Dot stickers
Print as many sets as you need for the number of groups in your class. If you are using these in a center, it’s a great idea if you have an extra set just in case you want another group to get started on the activity. There are numbers to 20 in this set.
Summer Activity for Preschoolers
Differentiate this activity as you wish according to the abilities of your students. I would use numbers up to 10 with pre-schoolers and up to 20 with kindergarten kids.
Number Activities for Preschoolers
- Print the task and instruct the students that they will identify the numbers on each strip, cut along the solid lines and fold on the dotted lines.
- They will use dot stickers to place that many dots under each flap according to what they see.
- They could also draw on the front of the strip to represent the number then add the dots after.
- Have them colour in their strips and glue the top part into their notebooks.
- Use the question: how many footsteps did this flipflop make? Etc. to get the kids excited about counting and add their numbers.
- Have a number of students in your class and want to create a more challenging activity? Place them in groups and have them compete to complete the dot stickers under each flap.
- Once they are done, these flaps are glued into their notebooks and can be used and re-used to review their number representations.
Summer worksheets for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun, summer theme educational activities for prek and kinders? Check out these free summer printables!
- Summer Letter Matching Alphabet Puzzles
- Marshmallow Ten Frame Activity
- Learn about life cycles with these ladybug life cycle worksheet
- Garden Kindergarten sight Word Activities
- Pail and Shovel Matching Letter Game for Summer
- Summer Flip Flip Counting to 20 – Sticker Activity for Preschoolers
- Camping Preschool Math Worksheets
- Bug Math Worksheets for Preschool
- I Spy Pirate Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Hands-on Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
- Garden theme Telling Time Worksheets
- Seed FInd the Letter Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Summer Lego Challenge
- Water Gun Parts of Speach Game
- Playdough Counting Mat Activity with Watermelon Seed Printable
- Summertime Dot Art Printables
- Free Printable Beach Worksheets
- Cute Flip Flip Letter Matching
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Strawberry Picking Summer Rhyming Activity
- Playdough Ice Cream Pattern Printable Activity
Preschool Summer Worksheets
- Smores Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Smore complete sentence game
- Cute Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fun Summer Color by Number pages to work on number recognition and hand muscles
- Work on writing with these June Writing Prompts
- Seachell Color Playdough Mats – fun summer activities for preschoolers
- Convenient Summer Writing Prompts with ruled lines and pictures to color
- Pool Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- HUGE pack of Garden Worksheets to practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Worksheets
- Cute Watermelon Seed Counting Worksheet
- Skip Counting Summer Worksheets
- Simple, Free Beach Coloring Pages
- Summer Activity Pages
- Seashell Alphabet Matching Activity
- Firefly Math Printable Counting Game
- Free Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sight Word Mazes – Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sun Summer Tracing Worksheets
- Pool Count and Trace Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sandcastle Letter Tracing Summer Activities for Kindergarten
Summer Activities for Preschoolers
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Frozen Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Name Recognition Ice Cream Craft
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Summer STEM Activity Guide
- Summer Math Activities for Preschoolers
- June Activity Calendar
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Printable SUmmer Crafts for Preschoolers
Summer Worksheets Preschool
Before you grab your printable, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.