These donut fathers day crafts for preschool are super cute and EASY to make! This preschool fathers day crafts combines a free printable, your child’s picture, and a clever donut you know I love you a hole bunch to melt Dad’s heart! Such a cute fathers day craft for kids to make and give to dad on June 21st. Simply print pdf file with printable fathers day crafts and you are ready to celebrate Daddy with a fathers day crafts for toddlers, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders.
Donut father’s day craft
Are you looking for a simply adorable fathers day crafts for preschool, but need something that is not too hard to make. We’ve got the perfect preschool fathers day crafts for you! Just print our free template, color, cut, and affix a picture (optional) and you have a quick and EASY craft for Father’s Day! Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, nanny, daycare provider, or Sunday school teacher – you will love how cute these Fathers Day Cards Preschool turn out and they make such a fun gift for Dad’s for Fathers Day. Use this with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, or grade 3 students.
Donut craft preschool
Donut craft template
The sheets are in black and white to save you on printing costs and to allow your child to decorate the printable craft in any way they like.
Donut father’s day card
Pick which size donut you would like to make. The larger donut that takes up the entire page, or the smaller donuts that fit two to a page. Now color the donut to be whatever colour or flavor your Dad likes best. Does Papa like chocolate, strawberry, old fashioned, blueberry, snicker, or some other interesting flavor of donuts? Us your blue, purple, orange, yellow, red, pink, brown, and green crayons / markers / colored pencils / paint to decorate the Fathers Day Crafts
Father’s day donut craft
Now help your child cut out the donut with scissors by going around the solid lines and cut out the donut hole too. If you like, adding a picture of your kid in the center makes it extra special and memorable. This will be a keepsake fathers day gift Dad will look back on fondly for years and years to come!
“Donut” you know I love you a “hole” bunch?
Pre k fathers day crafts
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Frozen Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- June Activity Calendar
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Printable SUmmer Crafts for Preschoolers
Printable fathers day crafts
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!