Make practicing learning lowercase letters fun with this dinosaur alphabet printable. Use these dinosaur worksheets with toddler, preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten age students to work on letter discrimination. These preschool letter worksheets include a place to practice tracing lower case letters as well as a bone filled with letters to dab with bingo marker. Simply print the find the letter worksheets pdf file with letter find worksheets perfect for your upcoming dinosaur theme. My kids just love dot marker printables.
Dinosaur Alphabet Printables
Do you have a huge dinosaur fan in your house? We love doing fun, educational activities that draw on children’s interests so we created these fun find the letter pages to help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first grade students work on letter recognition. These Find the Letter worksheets make learning lower case letters FUN! The dinosaur alphabet theme will keep them engaged as they learn their letters from A to Z.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free alphabet worksheets to use in your d is for dinosaur letter of the week program, dinosaur theme, extra practice, literacy center, or as a supplement to your homeschool preschool. Children will enjoy searching for the correct lowercase letters with these different alphabet worksheets.
Find the Letter Worksheets
free dinosaur alphabet printables
Print off all the pages A-Z. Children will need pencils, markers or crayons to complete the activities in this pack. They could also use counters or bingo dabbers (dot markers, bingo markers)to dot the correct answers.
This is where the fun begins. Each of these abc printables have a featured letter at the top in the dinosaur frame. Then there are three large dino bones with various lower case letters for children to look through and work on visual discrimination.
Dinosaur Alphabet Letters
After tracing the letter in the sign and then at the top of the page, they can
- circle, cross out or trace the matching letters in the bones using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- dot the matching letters with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or animal mini figures
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated the pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
dinosaur letters printable
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Word Searches and hands-on Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets, Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition, Dino Number Recognition Games, and Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur, free Alphabet Tracing Worksheets, and Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity, Dinosaur color by letter worksheets
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats and freeDinosaur Printable Pack or Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game, Dinosaur Printables
- Dinosaur Science Preschool and Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- TONS of fun Dinosur activities
Alphabet Worksheets for Preschool
See all our Free alphabet printables including worksheets, printable crafts, hands-on activities and more! Plus here are some of our reader favorites:
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary, letter shaped alphabet coloring pages, and handy free alphabet chart printable
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Endangered animals find the letter worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab, alphabet fish printable, find the letter rain worksheets for preschool, printable abc book with pictures pdf free download, and popular letter recognition worksheets
- Free alphabet printables for toddlers pdf or these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z or these alphabet animals printable worksheets
- Summer handwriting tracing worksheets, initial sound Snowman coloring pages, or alphabet free insect printables for preschoolers
- Preschool Handwritting practice with color the pictures and trace the upper and lowercase letters
- Fun Alphabet dot marker printables (uppercase and lowercase), these dinosaur alphabet printables, or these find the letter worksheets
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters or these cute letter find Star Wars worksheets
- Bug Alphabet mazes, Bingo Dauber alphabet maze worksheets
- Farm animal tracing worksheets with alphabet practice too
- Color by Code Alphabet coloring worksheets
- Pirate Free Alphabet Printables Worksheets or these alphabet writing practice worksheets pdf (tracing letters), and free printable alphabet worksheets (variety of activities)
Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers
Use our abc printables for some outrageously fun preschool alphabet activities!
- Free printable uppercase alphabet crafts and lowercase letter crafts
- Printable hats alphabet activity for kids
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats or these play and learn alphabet playdough mats
- Animal uppercase alphabet tracing cards for preschoolers and lowercase letter tracing cards
- Popsicle Stick Letters with free printable template cards
- Fruit Loop alphabet activity for preschool with snack mats
- SEASONAL – traceable pumpkin alphabet, pumpkin worksheets for preschool, hands-on alphabet Easter egg hunt, build-a-turkey thanksgiving alphabet worksheets, a is for apple printable phonics sounds, sandcastle letter tracing printables, alphabet watermelon activities for preschool
- Bunny abc matching game printable or these flower alphabet matching printable puzzles
- Feed the Monster Printable alphabet game
- Construction phonics activities for preschoolers, tool letter matching games, or these construction alphabet letters tracing
- Magnetic Letters Beginning Sounds Games or these animal letter sounds cards
- Free printable fruits and vegetables alphabet reader
- Plus don’t miss these alphabet activities for kindergarten, letter alphabet crafts, or alphabet handprint art
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!