Make practicing learning lowercase letters fun with this dinosaur alphabet printable for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Simply print the pdf file with our dinosaur themed find the letter worksheet with space to letter trace and use bingo daubers to complete the do a dot printable as you work on the letter find.
Do you have a huge dinosaur fan in your house? We love doing fun, educational activities that draw on children’s interests so we created these fun find the letter pages to help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first grade students work on letter recognition. These Find the Letter worksheets make learning lower case letters FUN! The dinosaur alphabet theme will keep them engaged as they learn their letters from A to Z.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free alphabet worksheets to use in your d is for dinosaur letter of the week program, dinosaur theme, extra practice, literacy center, or as a supplement to your homeschool preschool. Children will enjoy searching for the correct lowercase letters with these different alphabet worksheets.
Find the Letter
Print off all the pages A-Z. Children will need pencils, markers or crayons to complete the activities in this pack. They could also use counters or bingo dabbers (dot markers, bingo markers)to dot the correct answers.
This is where the fun begins. Each of these abc printables have a featured letter at the top in the dinosaur frame. Then there are three large dino bones with various lower case letters for children to look through and work on visual discrimination.
After tracing the letter in the sign and then at the top of the page, they can
- circle, cross out or trace the matching letters in the bones using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- dot the matching letters with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or animal mini figures
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated the pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Dino Number Recognition Games
- Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur
- Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats
- Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dinosaur Printables
- Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Dinosaur Science Preschool
- Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Find a Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Birds for Preschoolers Printable Book
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Do a Dot Printables
- Making 10 Practice with Ten Frames Do a Dot Printables
- Phonics Beginning Sound Do a Dot Printables
- Turkey Color Matching Do a Dot Printables
**See more FREE Do a Dot Printables for kids!
Download Dinosaur Letter Find
Before you download your Dinosaur Roll and Cover Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.