Don’t forget to celebrate dad this year for Father’s Day! Grab one of our super cute and free Printable Fathers Day Cards.
Printable Fathers Day Cards
Whether you are stuck at home, forgot to grab a fathers day greeting card at the store, or your kids want to make Daddy a homemade card, you will love our 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards.
Dad’s do so much for our families – it is only fitting that at least once a year we take the time to tell them how much we love Dad, how much we appreciate all he does for our family, and set aside a day just for celebrating the Fathers we are blessed to have in our lives.
In our family, my husband likes to grill steaks; I make him one of his favorite pies. Then we hang out in the backyard all day playing a variety of games, basketball, and just enjoying one another’s company. If it is raining – we love playing board games together! Some of our favorites are Hearts, Carcassonne, Catan, and Ticket to Ride. Then the kids go to bed promptly so he gets some quiet time too =)
Free Printable Fathers Day Cards
Although you can give Dad the card in black and white, we think kids will enjoy decorating the fathers day printable by adding some colour! Use crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, or your favorite art supply to color in the pictures and letters. Fold the card in half, and write a message or draw a picture inside if you like.
Happy Fathers Day Card
Simply fold the page in half vertical or horizontally depending on the template you pick. The following are the 11 free father’s day cards included in the printable pack below:
- Large trophy for the World’s BEST Dad!
- Is your Dad best daddy ever? Use this card with a beautiful #1 Dad ribbon on the front
- Does your Dad love donuts? this super cute “Donut” forget how much I love you card is sure to make him smile. You get it? Make sure to make the donuts your Dad’s favorite flavor – chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, sprinkles, etc.
- Is your Papa handy? Give him this card for the daddy who can fix everything with a tool belt on it
- Simple and classic, this Happy Fathers Day card with a striped tie is perfect for your professional dad who wears ties every day.
- Does your dad have a mustache, beard, or do you like to put on silly stick on facial hair? This silly Happy Dad’s Day card is funny and sure to make dad smile
- Can’t decide what color to make your tie? This Happy Fathers Day Card has 8 different styles of ties for you to decorate with all your Daddy’s favorite colors
- This World’s Best Dad card is perfect for fathers who travel for work or like to fly on an airplane for fun. It has an earth globe on an axis and a picture of a handsome dad with a tie.
- Our Daddy LOVES coffee? Does yours? If so this simple and sweet coffee cup with a heart and the word Dad inside is sure to bring a smile to his face. Maybe you can make a coupon for inside that says you will make him coffee.
- Lots of Dad’s enjoy grilling meat during the summer – hot dogs, hamburgers, briskets, and most of all steak! If your dad loves making bbq this Dad grilling with an apron card is perfect
- This sweet card always makes my heart melt – I love you Dad! With Daddy carrying his little girl on his shoulders. I have so many pictures of our dad carrying kids on vacation and trips to the zoo, national parks, and museums.
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Cute Toolbox Fathers Day Craft (print in black and white or color)
- Trophy Fathers Day Craft
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative Fathers Day Crafts for Kids
- Cute & Easy Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Crafts for Kindergarten
Free Father’s Day Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!