Kids will have fun learning about the parts of their body and what it is called with this easy-to-make, FREE My Body Mini Book.
Do you have a toddler/preschooler that needs to develop vocabulary and language skills? This cute(and free) My Body mini book is perfect for the little ones to start with body recognition, orientation and language development!
My Body Mini BookTeaching kids about their bodies is important from a young age. The first step is to develop vocabulary- knowing the names of the major body parts. This mini book is very basic, but introduces the words and pictures together with simple sentences, perfect for little people to understand. It also uses counting words, one nose, two eyes etc.Making this mini book gives the opportunity to be creative- to color and to draw too! Color the pages and draw yourself. Simply print the 14 free pages, cut it out(keeping the top rectangle to use as binding) and staple/glue together. So easy!After you and your child made the book, read it and use the book to show where all the body parts are on your child’s body. Read “I have one nose” and ask your child to touch his/her nose etc. This way the child will relate to the book and learn hands-on about his/her body while developing vocab!Let the child draw a picture of him/herself, or if the child is too young, attach a photo on the last page! And there you have a mini book about your body! A great little book about My Body to teach young kids about their bodies while being creative and developing their language and understanding in the process!
My Body Preschool ThemeRound our your unit with these fun and free printable activities:
- Human Body Playdough mats
- Color & Read Free Human Body Emergent Reader
- Tons of fun and clever Human Body Activities for Kids
- Printable 5 Senses Mini Book for kids to make, read, and learn
- Kid will love all these clever activities like edible eye ball, senses bag and more in our free Five Senses Unit
- Kids will have fun learning about their bones with these 4 Skeletal System Projects
Download My Body Mini Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!