Kids will have fun learning about the parts of their body and what they are called with this easy-to-make, FREE my body book printable. This is such a fun science activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
My Body Book Printable
Do you have a toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, or first grade student that needs to develop vocabulary and language skills? This super cute My Body Book Printable is perfect for the little ones to start with body recognition, orientation and language development!
Body Parts Mini Book
Teaching kids about their bodies is important from a young age. The first step is to develop vocabulary- knowing the names of the major body parts. This mini book is very basic, but introduces the words and pictures together with simple sentences, perfect for little people to understand. It also uses counting words, one nose, two eyes etc.
Human Body Preschool Printables
Making this mini book gives the opportunity to be creative- to color and to draw too! Color the pages and draw yourself. Simply print the 14 free pages, cut it out(keeping the top rectangle to use as binding) and staple/glue together. So easy!
After you and your child made the book, read it and use the book to show where all the body parts are on your child’s body. Read “I have one nose” and ask your child to touch his/her nose etc. This way the child will relate to the book and learn hands-on about his/her body while developing vocab!
Let the child draw a picture of him/herself, or if the child is too young, attach a photo on the last page! And there you have a my body book preschool! A great little book about My Body to teach young kids about their bodies while being creative and developing their language and understanding in the process!
My Body Preschool Theme
Round our your my body preschool unit with these fun and free printable activities:
- Human Body free playdough mats
- Color & Read free human body printables for kindergarten
- Tons of fun and clever human body activities for kids
- Printable 5 Senses book printable for kids to make, read, and learn
- Kid will love all these clever activities like edible eye ball, senses bag and more in our free 5 senses kindergarten unit
- Kids will have fun learning about their bones with these project on human skeletal system
Human Body Projects
- Parts of the Brain for Kids Activity with Playdough Brain Model & Free Brain Worksheets for Kids
- Lungs for Kids Working Model and lesson plan
- Blood for Kids – Actiivty to learn about the Human Body
- How do Hands Work – Human Body Muscles for Kids Project
- Human Heart for Kids: 2 Fun Heart Models plus Worksheets
- Hands-on Digestive System Experiment
- How do Muscles Work – Simply Skeletal Muscle Model that works
- Kids will love learning about the ear with this model of ear for school project
- Amazing Vision eye science experiments
- Simple, Paper Bag Lung Project for Kids
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- 4 Skeletal System Project ideas for kids – using things like pasta, life saver gummies, lego, and more you can learn about the human body in a fun memorable way
My Body Mini Book
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!