May Coloring Pages
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a camp – you will love these no prep read, color and trace pages for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, first grade, and more! These April themed pages would also be great used as part of a unit study on literacy, reading, Mother’s Day, May Day and more.
May Coloring Sheets
May coloring pages printable
These free May themed pages come in black and white only which can be laminated the pages for durability after your child has decorated the picture. Then they can practice tracing the word and reading as many times as they wish.
May coloring pictures
There are six pages in this pack. Each page includes an image that can be decorated, a few sentences about the image and then a word that is to be traced. The themes for each page are:
- May Day
- Memorial Day
- Mother’s Day
- Victoria Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- National Teacher Day
Free may coloring pages
Young children love getting worksheets to do. They love feeling like big kids, while gaining a great sense of accomplishment as they finish the pages. Plus toddlers, kindergarteners, and preschoolers’ worksheets are so much cuter than the free worksheets older students get. These adorable April themed coloring pages include images that relate many events that happen throughout April, including Earth Day, a great theme for children to study. These free printables help kids work on strengthening fine motor skills and strengthening hand muscles they will need as they begin writing letters and numbers in school.
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Addition Clouds – Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Ladybug Counting Mats – playdough activity using a ten frame
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Spring Worksheets for Preschool
Plus don’t miss these Spring Printables for Preschoolers to make learnign fun and easy for parents and teachers too!
- Help your preschooler make fingerprint bugs in a jar with this free printable from Messy Litlte Monsters
- Play Spring Bingo with these free cards perfect for preschoolers from Artsy Fartsy mama
- Make a butterfly mask with this printable from Red TEd Art
- Print this backyard critters printable pack with insect worksheets for preschoolers for hours of printable fun
- Is your child fascinated by worms? Then they’ll love this All About Worms Worksheets
- Fun Rainy day math printables for kindergartners from Artsy Mama
- Teach letters and numbers with spring flower roll and cover mats from Fun Learning with Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Free printable may coloring pages
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!