These super cute, easter activity for preschoolers uses strips for kids to count the Easter eggs and trace the numbesr 1-10. We use jelly bean candy to work on one to one corespondence too! Use Easter counting activities with preschool, pre-k, and kindergartten age children as a fun Easter Math activity in April. Simply print free printable Easter activity pdf file and you are ready to play and learn!
Easter Activity for Preschoolers
It is hard to compete with the beautiful weather outdoors, the fresh flowers spring has brought, and the brightly colored easter decorations, but this super cute easter maths activities for preschoolers and kindergartners will help. Having fun, clever educational activities always helps engage kids so they keep learning! This Easter Activity for Preschoolers allows kids to have fun with a seasonal project plus sneak in some fun learning too!
Easter Printables for Preschoolers
Easter counting activities
These super cute, Easter printables could not be easier to use. Plus, these LOW PREP strip are perfect for counting, one to one correspondence, tracing numbers, and more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love that this hands on math activity helps children not only works as a reusable easter activity sheets, but is great for sneaking in some fun math too!
Print the pages in the free Easter Printables in color on cardstock or laminate for durability, This Easter math activity for preschoolers is reusable if you use your laminator! That makes it a fantastic Easter themed idea for your April math center.
Now cut each page into 3 strips. There is as trip for each number from 1-10.
Kids will start out by practicing counting numbers 1-10. We like to use jelly beans because edible math manipulatives always make math more fun in our house! Each of these mini eggs covers an Easter egg in the egg carton to help kids practice one to one discrimination.
HINT: You can also use jelly belly for the perfect size “eggs”
Next, preschoolers will use a dry erase marker to practice tracing numbers 1 to 10. Each Easter Count, Trace & Erase Strip contains directions for how to properly form the number plus several spaces for tracing the number. This is great practice because after you are done practicing, you can wipe it clean to practice again!
Easter maths activities
This super cute, FREE printable for writing numbers 1-10 has such a cute Easter theme! Your students will love learning with this Easter activity for kids.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Preschool Math Activities
- Goldfish Counting Cards
- Flower Preschool Counting Game
- Birthday Cake Playdough Mats – Counting to 10
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
- Super Cute Preschool Shapes Playdough Mats
- Super cute and FREE printable animal masks
Plus don’t miss our ABC Printables, math activities for preschoolers, learning preschool colors, fun preschool themes, tons of free playdough mats, cute preschool crafts, tons of free printable preschool worksheets, and many preschool book list.
Easter Tracing Numbers 1-10
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!