Kids will have fun practicing math, alphabet, and literacy skills with these super cute, free printable, Christmas worksheets for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. Keep kids engaged and having fun learning in December with these Christmas worksheets! Download pdf file with over 20 pages of preschool Christmas worksheets and enjoy the clipart of ornaments, wreaths, Christmas trees, Christmas cookies, presents, stocking, Santa’s sleigh, and more!
Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
Practice a variety of skills with these free Christmas Worksheets for preschool, preschoolers, and kindergarteners including a variety of alphabet, counting, addition, colors, shapes, and more early skills. This huge pack of free Christmas worksheets include tracing alphabet letters, which one is different, number recognition, shape recognition, what comes next, color recognition, counting, cut and paste worksheets, writing numbers, and more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these handy, no prep free Christmas worksheets are a fun educational Christmas activity to keep kids learning all holiday long! Use these Christmas theme pack for extra practice, centers in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Preschool Christmas Worksheets
Free Christmas Worksheets
Help kids work on visual discrimination with these Which One is Different Worksheet. Then help kids practice discerning between numbers and letters in this cut and paste worksheet. Finally, roll the dice and color the stocking that matches the dots you rolled.
Christmas worksheets for kindergarten
Work on some early learning skills with these kindergarten Christmas worksheets. Practice identifying shapes with this fun shape coloring page. Then practice identifying and writing what letter comes next on these Christmas ornaments. Next trace the upper case light bulb cookies.
Christmas Worksheets for Kids
Plus these preschool math Christmas worksheets work on some common early math skills. Kids will have fun coloring the sugar cookies according to the code above. Then count the wreaths in each row and writ the number counted. Then, cut and paste these Christmas pictures in the order from shortest to tallest.
Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Complete the pattern in these Christmas worksheets but cutting and pasting the objects. Then count and “decorate” the cookies by coloring them; trace the number and number words. Practice forming lowercase letters while tracing the letters on these Christmas tree sugar cookies.
Free printable holiday worksheets
Young learners will have fun improving accuracy in these Christmas tracing strips. Then color the lowercase cookies that match the uppercase letter on the cookie sheet. Finally, count the packages in Santa’s sleigh and circle the number you counted.
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Plus don’t miss this Spinning Christmas Tree Christmas Science Experiments
Printable Christmas Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!