Print these dot marker printables to make practicing alphabet letters with toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten aged kids! These Dab the Path Alphabet Printables are such a fun letter find activity. These free alphabet worksheets allow kids to have fun working on their reading, letter recognition and fine motor skills while learning, searching and dabbing the lowercase letters of the alphabet. Simply print the preschool activity sheets and you are ready for a letter recognition activity.
Free Alphabet Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free alphabet worksheets to work on reading and letter recognition while finding the letters in these dab pages which help students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their lowercase alphabet and literacy skills. These free printable pages are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners and other students who need practice with letter recognition of the lowercase letters of the alphabet. Use these letter recognition worksheets for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, alphabet, or literacy activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Dot marker printables
Preschool Activity Sheets
This black and white activity is a fun no-prep activity, which children can decorate to their own liking after completing the activities on the page.
At the top of the page is the lowercase letter which they will be working on. This letter contains instructions showing children how to write and form this letter correctly.
Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
After tracing this letter, children will need a bingo dabber. Once they are confident in using a bingo dabber, children will dab the corresponding lowercase letters, creating a path throughout the page, ending at an image that begins with the same letter in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Once they have found their way through and created a path, children can then color in the image.
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Instead of using a bingo dabber, children could color in the dots or use counters, or mini erasers to cover the dots. This is especially good when the pages are laminated for durability. They could also color in the letter path in one color and the rest of the letters in a different color, saying the sound of each of the letters as they color them in.
Do Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Dot marker Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Dot marker printables free
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
Alphabet Printables for Preschoolers
- Handy, Free Alphabet Chart
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Printables
- Fruit Loop or Skittle Alphabet Mat
- Alphabet Construction Activities for Preschoolers
- Bug Find the Letter Worksheets pdf
- Tracing Alphabet Popsicles Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Watermelon Seed Alphabet Mats Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Maze Fun, Alphabet Punch Cards, Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Apple is for Apple Printable teaching beginning sounds from A to Z
- Flower Begining Sound Activity
- Traceable Alphabet Preschool Apple Activity
- Letter Crafts – we have a free printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Simple preschool alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets – dab the letter and trace the uppercase and lower case letters
- Printable Letter Mazes
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
Plus don’t miss our MANY preschool worksheets, fun alphabet printables, hands-on preschool math, clever ideas to learn colors, complete preschool themes, lots of playdoh mats, cute preschool crafts, and fantastic preschool books on our Preschool Play and Learn website.
Find the letter worksheets
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!