Print these dot marker printables to make practicing alphabet letters with toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten aged kids! These Dab the Path Alphabet Printables are such a fun letter find activity. These free alphabet worksheets allow kids to have fun working on their reading, letter recognition and fine motor skills while learning, searching and dabbing the lowercase letters of the alphabet. Simply print the preschool activity sheets and you are ready for a letter recognition activity.
Free Alphabet Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free alphabet worksheets to work on reading and letter recognition while finding the letters in these dab pages which help students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their lowercase alphabet and literacy skills. These free printable pages are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners and other students who need practice with letter recognition of the lowercase letters of the alphabet. Use these letter recognition worksheets for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, alphabet, or literacy activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Plus don’t miss our MANY preschool worksheets, fun alphabet printables, hands-on preschool math, clever ideas to learn colors, complete preschool themes, lots of playdoh mats, cute preschool crafts, and fantastic preschool books on our Preschool Play and Learn website.
dot marker printables free pdf
Preschool Activity Sheets
This black and white activity is a fun no-prep activity, which children can decorate to their own liking after completing the activities on the page.
At the top of the page is the lowercase letter which they will be working on. This letter contains instructions showing children how to write and form this letter correctly.
free alphabet printables pdf
After tracing this letter, children will need a bingo dabber. Once they are confident in using a bingo dabber, children will dab the corresponding lowercase letters, creating a path throughout the page, ending at an image that begins with the same letter in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Once they have found their way through and created a path, children can then color in the image.
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Instead of using a bingo dabber, children could color in the dots or use counters, or mini erasers to cover the dots. This is especially good when the pages are laminated for durability. They could also color in the letter path in one color and the rest of the letters in a different color, saying the sound of each of the letters as they color them
Dot Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- ALPHABET – Dot Marker Printables, Letter Recognition Dot marker Printables, Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers, Flower Letter Identification Worksheets, Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets, FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables, Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables, Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables, Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets,
- NUMBERS – Dab the Number REognition Worksheets – mazes, Bingo Dauber printables, Farm do a dot printables numbers
- LANGUAGE ARTS – Beginning sounds worksheets , cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets, Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers, Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets, Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables and shape dot marker printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- MATH – Farm do a dot printables numbersTic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- SEASONAL – Christmas Math Worksheets, Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers, Turkey Matching Game for color recognition, Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets, Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool , Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2023
Alphabet Worksheets for Preschool
See all our Free alphabet printables including worksheets, printable crafts, hands-on activities and more! Plus here are some of our reader favorites:
- Free alphabet flash cards printable set and alphabet desk chart
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary, letter shaped alphabet coloring pages, and handy free alphabet chart printable
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Endangered animals find the letter worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab, alphabet fish printable, find the letter rain worksheets for preschool, printable abc book with pictures pdf free download, and popular letter recognition worksheets
- Free alphabet printables for toddlers pdf or these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z or these alphabet animals printable worksheets, free alphabet matching worksheets
- Summer handwriting tracing worksheets, initial sound Snowman coloring pages, or alphabet free insect printables for preschoolers
- Preschool Handwritting practice with color the pictures and trace the upper and lowercase letters
- Fun Alphabet dot marker printables (uppercase and lowercase), these dinosaur alphabet printables, or these find the letter worksheets
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters or these cute letter find Star Wars worksheets
- Bug Alphabet mazes, Bingo Dauber alphabet maze worksheets
- Farm animal tracing worksheets and alphabet matching worksheets with pictures
- Color by Code Alphabet coloring worksheets
- Pirate Free Alphabet Printables Worksheets or these alphabet writing practice worksheets pdf (tracing letters), and free printable alphabet worksheets (variety of activities)
Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers
Use our abc printables for some outrageously fun preschool alphabet activities!
- Free printable uppercase alphabet crafts and lowercase letter crafts
- Printable hats alphabet activity for kids
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats or these play and learn alphabet playdough mats
- Animal uppercase alphabet tracing cards for preschoolers and lowercase letter tracing cards
- Popsicle Stick Letters with free printable template cards
- Fruit Loop alphabet activity for preschool with snack mats
- SEASONAL – traceable pumpkin alphabet, pumpkin worksheets for preschool, hands-on alphabet Easter egg hunt, build-a-turkey thanksgiving alphabet worksheets, a is for apple printable phonics sounds, sandcastle letter tracing printables, alphabet watermelon activities for preschool
- Bunny abc matching game printable or these flower alphabet matching printable puzzles
- Feed the Monster Printable alphabet game
- Construction phonics activities for preschoolers, tool letter matching games, or these construction alphabet letters tracing
- Magnetic Letters Beginning Sounds Games or these animal letter sounds cards
- Free printable fruits and vegetables alphabet reader
- Plus don’t miss these alphabet activities for kindergarten, letter alphabet crafts, or alphabet handprint art
Find the letter worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!