Celebrate Independence Day with kids by playing this FREE printable 4th of July BINGO! This 4th of July game is low prep and great for kids of all ages!
4th of July Bingo
Looking for a Forth of July game for the whole family to play together? This free printable fourth of July Bingo is quick and easy to play with little prep. Plus, it is a fun 4th of July game for kids of all ages to play together. You can even have fun prizes for the winners!
Our family likes to play this 4th of July Bingo and get prizes we find at the Target dollar section like glow sticks, crazy sunglasses/hats, notepads, etc. The children, friends, family, and grandparents look forward to this 4th of July activity ever year!
Fourth of July Bingo
These 4th of July printabes make it fun for kids of all ages and families to have fun celebrating Independence Day while having FUN!
Cut the game board pages in half to make up to 8 Fourth of July BINGO boards. Then cut the calling cards apart. Store in a ziplock bag with your fourth of July decorations so you can play every year as you celebrate America’s birthday.
4th of July Activities
To play this fun 4th of July activity for kids, play like you would play any BINGO game. The caller will pull out an American symbol from the bag and call it out. Every player will use a game markers such as mini flag erasers, pennies, red/white/blue pom poms, buttons, etc. to mark that spot.
Fourth of July Games
Choose one player to put all the calling cards in a hat or bag. They will pull one card out at a time and tell everyone else what they pulled out – i.e. grill. Players will then cover any grill pictures on their card with a penny.
The cute clipart images included in this printable 4th of July game are: sparklers, eagle, grill, statue of liberty, blue balloon, red star, hamburger, George Washington, drum, apple pie, declaration of independence, watermelon, rocket, corn on the cob, liberty bell, heart, bunting, hotdog, blue star, July 4 calendar page, red balloon, white star, Uncle Sam, American Flag, pinwheel, pool, picnic basket, sprinklers, popsicles, or white balloon.
Continue playing until one person has 5 in a row and yells B-I-N-G-O! If you are playing with prizes go ahead and give out the prize and continue playing. You can also play black out (where you cover everything on the board), 4 corners, etc.
HINT: You can also play different versions such as looking to cover all 4 corners, cover the entire card, etc.
4th of July Activities
Looking for more fun and FREE fourth of July printables? You will love these:
- Kids will have practicing number recognition while revealing patriotic hidden images in these FREE 4th of July Color by Number Worksheets.
- The whole family will have fun playing this free printable 4th of July Bingo Game
- Print off these FREE 4th of July Coloring Pages to help kids learn about common patriotic symbols.
- Fourth of July I Spy – super cute 4th of July Activity Sheets
- Patriotic Preschool Worksheets
- Try this EASY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Science Experiment!
- Learn more about the good old USA with these American Symbols Worksheets
- Have fun grilling with these 4th of July Playdough Mats
- Practice CVC Words with this fun, educational 4th of July Activity
- Try this easy 4th of July Fireworks Craft
Fourth of July Bingo Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!