Kids will have fun practicing math during the fall with these free printable, pumpkin addition worksheets for Preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. These free math worksheets are such a fun way for children to practice counting and adding numbers in October.
Pumpkin Addition Worksheets
We love handy, no prep, and free fall math ideas to make learning fun with a harvest them. Preschoolers and Kindergartners will love the cute clipart in these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets. Simply count the pumpkins and write the number in the box. Repeat with the next pile then add up both piles of pumpkins (also great for teaching how to add on) to get the total number of pumpkins in the patch.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this math activity for preschoolers. Use it with a fall theme, pumpkin theme, farm theme, a supplemental activity, math center in your classroom, or extra practice any time.
Preschool Addition Worksheets
Addition worksheets for kindergarten
Each of these NO PREP pumpkin worksheets is perfect for helping kids with addition within 10. Simply count and color the pumpkins and write the number in the appropriate box. Then count all the pumpkins in each line to find the sum.
Pumpkin Math Worksheets
These pumpkin math worksheets are great for practicing counting, addition, and strengthening fine motor skills among prek and kindergarten age kids. Plus it is such a cute, free math worksheet for fall and October.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Pumpkin Addition Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!