Help kids work on letter recognition with these super cute, FREE Pumpkin Letter Find alphabet printables.
Looking for more fun ways to help preschoolers learn their ABCs? You will love these FREE alphabet printables:
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Construction Phonics Game
- Letter Tracing Sandcastles
- Animal ABC Connect the Dots for Kids
- Letter Flashcards
- Upper and Lowercase Flower Puzzles
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
Pumpkin Letter Find
Simply print the alphabet printables – there is a pages for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Preschool and Kindergarten age kids will use a bingo marker, circle stickers, crayons, or markers to find and mark all the letters in the pumpkin that match the featured letter.
Then, they will trace the upper and lowercase letter at the top right of the page.
Finally, students may color their pumpkin if they like.
Do a Dot Worksheets
These do a dot worksheets are a fun way for kids to work or learning their letters even when they look slightly different because of the different fonts in this fall activity for preschoolers.
This activity also works on knowing both upper and lowercase letters.
Looking for more fun, pumpkin themed printables for kids? You will love these free printables:
- Work on letter recognition with these Free Pumpkin Find the Letter
- Practice writing letters from A to Z with these Free Pumpkin Traceable Letters
- Work on reading skills with these Pumpkin Printable Homophone Puzzles
- Learn about the pumpkin life cycle with these Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
- This Pumpkin Shape Game for Preschoolers is a great way to work on shape recognition
- Kids will be excited to practice counting with these Pumpkin Printable Candy Count and Trace
- Use pumpkin seeds to try this hands-on Pumpkin Counting mat activity
- These trace and erase Pumpkin Alphabet Tracing are a great prek tool
- Have fun practicing addition with these Free Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for prek
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!