Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with this adorable, free Pumpkin Pie Craft for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
These free Play dough mats are a perfect Thanksgiving activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Matching for Preschoolers
- Free Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Thanksgiving Word Family Activity
Print the pumpkin pie printable. You will also need a white paper plate.
Cut the circle with numbers out and glue it to the paper plate. Cut the pumpkin pie into slices.
Preschoolers will count the number of whip cream dollops and then put the slice on top of that number.
Repeat until the pie is reassembled. Kids will have fun practicing numbers 1-10 with this pumpkin counting activity for kids!
Count to 10
- Number Sandcastles – Trace & Count to 10
- Cheeseburger Seeds Count to 10
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Cards
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
Download Pie Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!