Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with this adorable, free printable, Pumpkin Pie Craft. This count to 10, number recognition, math craft is such a fun way for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students to work on number sense while making a fun fall craft. This thanksgiving craft is perfect for November!
Pumpkin Pie Craft
We love educational activities to make learning fun! This pumpkin pie craft is a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to practice counting 1-10 with a pumpkin theme, thanksgiving theme, or fall themed math activity! Plus this fall math craft is perfect for working on number sense too!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this hands on math activity for preschoolers as they count to ten! Use it as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Preschool Pie Craft
Preschool pumpkin pie craft
All you need for this simple pumpkin pie craft for preschoolers is a white paper plate, the free printable, scissors, and a glue stick! Print the pumpkin pie printable – there are 2 pages needed for each pie craft.
Cut the circle with numbers out and glue it to the paper plate. Now carefully use scissors to cut the pumpkin pie into slices. There are 10 slices, each with a different number of whip cream dollops on top!
Pumpkin activities preschool
Children will count the number of cool whip dollops and then put the slice on top of the space featuring the number they counted. So in the picture above, there are 3 dollops of whipped cream so the slice would go on top of the number 3.
Pumpkin pie craft for kids
Repeat until the pie is reassembled. You can choose to do this counting activity over and over again, tape just the triangle part of the pie so you can flip the pieces up to let them practice counting, or glue the pie pieces in place over the numbers.
Kids will have fun practicing numbers 1-10 with this pumpkin counting activity for kids!
Count to 10
- Number Sandcastles – Trace & Count to 10
- Cheeseburger Seeds Count to 10
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Cards
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Pie template for preschool
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!