Sneak in some practice counting to 10 with these summer printables 1-10 puzzles. This summer activities for preschoolers includes both a sun and an ice cream count to 10 puzzle. Simply download pdf file with preschool summer activities and you are ready sneak in some summer learning while having FUN!
Preschool summer activities
Summer is coming. It’ll be here before we know it. Who else is excited for playing outside and eating popsicles for lunch? These summer math count to 10 puzzles are preschool summer activities that are fun AND teach! These summer activities for preschoolers have fun summer themed pictures and will be perfect for helping children learn to and practice counting to 10 in the summer months of June, July, and August. Whether you are a parent, teacher, nanny, or summer camp counselor, you will love these summer preschool activities!
Summer activities for preschoolers
Each puzzle has 10 different strips. Each strip includes a part of the main picture as well as a small square on the bottom with a number. When the puzzle is complete, the numbers will go in order from 1 to 10. Both puzzles have an Easter themed scene on it.
Simply print the page in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. We all know that paper has no hope when it comes to toddlers and preschoolers. Laminating will help keep the puzzle pieces safe and you’ll be able to use them for a long while! Then, cut out the puzzle into strips. Store the math game in a ziplock bag or envelope to take out whenever you want to sneak in some summer learning with your kiddo.
Summer preschool activities
When you have prepped the activity you can present the puzzle as a whole first. This way the child can see what they are working towards when they are putting the puzzle together. Or for more of a challenge, mix up the pieces and present it this way.
If your children get frustrated easily, putting velcro dots on the back of the puzzle pieces can help. You can have the child put the puzzle together on a felt board or connect the opposite side of the velcro dot to a plain piece of laminated paper.
However you present this to your child, they will have so much summertime fun putting together the puzzles and counting too!
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Simple Flower Mason Jar Lid Crafts
- Free Beach Worksheets for Kids
- Silly Bandaid Art Craft for kids
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- July Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- July Activities for Kids
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- EASY, Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Kids
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Balloon Craft Ideas
Looking for more fun ways to play with balloons this summer?
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Kids
- Drop & Paint – Water Balloon Painting Activity
- Roll & Paint – Outrageously FUN Balloon Painting Activity for Kids
- Balloon Paint Art Project for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Learning the Notes on a Staff with a FUN Music Activity for Kids
- Epic Ideas for Water Balloon Painting
Download Summer Counting Puzzles
Before you download your Frog-Themed Number Game Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Download Summer Math <