Teach kids about American patriotic symbols and our indepence day this fourth of july with these super cute, 4th of July Coloring Pages. Use these fourth of july coloring pages with toddler, preschool, kindergarten and elementary age kids in first grade, 2nd garde, 3rd grade, 4th graders and up. Simply print pdf file with statue of liberty, American flag, liberty bell, eagle, grill, fireworks, Uncle Sam, fife & drum, balloons, and more 4th of july coloring sheets for a NO PREP 4th of July activity for kids!
4th of July Coloring Pages
Are you ready to celebrate the 4th of July? Typical fourth of July celebrations include family and friends gathering together, swimming at the pool, camping, parades, yummy food, fun, sparklers, and of course fireworks! Whether you are looking for something fun for your kids to do on the drive to Grandma’s or waiting for lunch to come off the grills, you will love these 4th of July coloring pages are filled with lots of super cute clipart for toddlerd, preschoolrtd, kindergartenrts, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Included in this pack of free 4th of july coloring pages are Hapy 4th of July coloring sheets featuring Uncle Sam, stateue of libery, liberty, bell, American flag, bald eagle fireworks, drum and fife, grilling burgers, cupcake and celebration balloons, and more!
Fourth of july coloring pages
Start by scrolling to the bottom of the post and clicking on the text link that says << _____ >>. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to print the black and white coloring pages you like best. Print as many patriotic coloring pages as you need for your kids and guests. Using these free coloring pages is not only fun, but a chance to learn about patriotic symbols and strengthen fine motor skills too.
4th of july coloring sheets
If you are looking for an easy 4th of July activity to pull together at the last minute, these 11 different fourth of July coloring sheets to choose from! Children can color the statue of liberty, the liberty bell, or a cupcake celebrating Happy 4th of July! We love NO PREP coloring pages! These super cute fourth of July coloring pages are perfect for helping preschoolers celebrate Independence Day.
4th of july coloring page
Kids of all ages from toddler to preschoolers, kindergartners and more will love these NO PREP, free printable 4th of July coloring pages. They can color a grill with traditional hot dogs and hamburgers. Or this Independence Day themed sparkler. My kids loved the 4th of July festive drum with the festive streamers to decorate any way kids like.
Independence Day Coloring Pages
Whether you print off these coloring sheets starting in July, to fill a rainy day, or while kids wait for the apple pie to cool or fireworks to start – they will have fun coloring these free coloring pages! Color the pile of fireworks, the national bird – the bald eagle with the American flag flying behind it, or traditional Uncle Sam wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July.
Or put all the independence day coloring pages together to make your own book! If so, I suggest starting with this American flag coloring page – make sure they know what the US flag should look like. We like to end with this picnic coloring sheet.
4th of July Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE fourth of July printables? You will love these:
- Kids will have practicing number recognition while revealing patriotic hidden images in these FREE 4th of July Color by Number Worksheet
- The whole family will have fun playing this free printable 4th of July Bingo Game
- Super cute, free 4th of July Hat Craft
- Fourth of July I Spy – super cute 4th of July Worksheets
- Free 4th of July Worksheets for Preschool kids
- Learn more about the good old USA with these American Symbols Worksheets
- American Symbols for Kids themed worksheets
- Read, Color, and Learn about American Symbols for Kids
- Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Have fun grilling with these 4th of July Activity counting with playdough mats
- Practice CVC Words with this fun, educational 4th of July Activity
- Color by Hundreds Chart 4th of July Worksheets
4th of July Activities
- 100 FUN 4th of July Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Try this easy Fireworks 4th of July Craft
- Bleeding Tissue Paper 4th of July Crafts
- Print off these FREE 4th of July Coloring Pages to help kids learn about common patriotic symbols.
- Try this EASY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Science Experiment!
- Fireworks in a Jar – 4th of July Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Subtraction 4th of July Math Worksheets
- Magic Milk 4th of July Science Experiments
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket 4th of July Science Experiment for Kids
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- Firework 4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers
- Bomb Pop Fourth of July Craft
- Founding Father George Washington Craft
- Simple 4th of July Fireworks Crafts painted with TP roll
- Over 100 4th of July Activities and Crafts for Kids of all ages!
- 4th of July Firework Craft for Independence Day with free printable templates
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Simple Flower Mason Jar Lid Crafts
- Free Beach Worksheets for Kids
- Silly Bandaid Art Craft for kids
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- July Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- July Activities for Kids
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- EASY, Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Kids
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Balloon Craft Ideas
Looking for more fun ways to play with balloons this summer?
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Kids
- Drop & Paint – Water Balloon Painting Activity
- Roll & Paint – Outrageously FUN Balloon Painting Activity for Kids
- Balloon Paint Art Project for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Learning the Notes on a Staff with a FUN Music Activity for Kids
- Epic Ideas for Water Balloon Painting
Free 4th of July Coloring Pages
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!