Simply 4th of July Fireworks Crafts
This 4th of july crafts idea is such a fun, simple, and pretty firework craft for kids of all ages. Make your fireworks in a multitude of colors and sprays or patriotic red, white and blue as you make this 4th of july activity! This 4th of july crafts for preschoolers is fun with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and up!
Crafts don’t have to be super complicated to be cute! Make fun firework crafts as a simple 4th of july activity this Independence day with our simple technique. All you need are a few simple materials to make a cheerful red, white, and blue 4th of July craft. Or use this firework activity as a summer crafts for preschoolers to celebrate a trip to Disney World, state fair, etc. This fourth of july crafts idea is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students too.
4th of July Crafts
All you need to try this fire work craft idea are a few simple materials you probabaly already have on hand at home including:
- tp roll, dixie cup, paper towel roll, etc.
- red paint
- blue paint
- white paint
- glitter – any color you like
- paper – white or black are my favorite choices
- scissors, glue
- paper plate – optional
- smock – optional
All you need to prepare for this simple independence day craft is to cut slits in a toilet paper roll (or similar). Then on a paper plate pour a blob of red paint and a blob of blue paint – or whatever colors you want your fireworks to be.
Summer Crafts for Preschoolers
Before you paint your fireworks press the tp roll flat so all the slits angle out.
4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers
Now dip your DIY stamp you made with a cardboard tube in paint and press on paper.
Fourth of July Crafts
Repeat with various colors and places throughout your paper. You may also want to cute various side slits so soem fireworks are wider and others will be more narrow for a cool dimmension and effect.
I love the shimmer adding some glitter to our project produced. I know some houses are strictly against glitter – LOL. So you decide what works for your family.
Whether you make a patriotic red, white and blue craft or bright, bold colors to celebrate summer – this simple craft is lots of fun to make, simple, and so PRETTY too!!
4th of July Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE fourth of July printables? You will love these:
- Kids will have practicing number recognition while revealing patriotic hidden images in these FREE 4th of July Color by Number Worksheet
- The whole family will have fun playing this free printable 4th of July Bingo Game
- Super cute, free 4th of July Hat Craft
- Fourth of July I Spy – super cute 4th of July Worksheets
- Free 4th of July Worksheets for Preschool kids
- Learn more about the good old USA with these American Symbols Worksheets
- American Symbols for Kids themed worksheets
- Read, Color, and Learn about American Symbols for Kids
- Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Have fun grilling with these 4th of July Activity counting with playdough mats
- Practice CVC Words with this fun, educational 4th of July Activity
- Color by Hundreds Chart 4th of July Worksheets
4th of July Activities
- 100 FUN 4th of July Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Try this easy Fireworks 4th of July Craft
- Bleeding Tissue Paper 4th of July Crafts
- Print off these FREE 4th of July Coloring Pages to help kids learn about common patriotic symbols.
- Try this EASY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Science Experiment!
- Fireworks in a Jar – 4th of July Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Subtraction 4th of July Math Worksheets
- Magic Milk 4th of July Science Experiments
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket 4th of July Science Experiment for Kids
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- Firework 4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers
- Bomb Pop Fourth of July Craft
- Founding Father George Washington Craft
- Simply 4th of July Fireworks Crafts
- Over 100 4th of July Activities and Crafts for Kids of all ages!
- 4th of July Firework Craft for Independence Day with free printable templates