Learning to count from one to twenty is so much fun with these exciting free number flashcards printable. These number flashcards for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners are a fun way to learn to count to 20 with pirate printables.
Number Flashcards Printable
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these number flashcards to help students work on their math and counting skills. This free pirate theme pack of cards is perfect for pre k, kindergarten, preschool and grade 1 aged students. Use these in math centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning or as part of practicing counting, adding and subtracting.
Printable number flashcards
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf download file. Download this and print off all the pages. As there are four cards on each letter size sheet, you will need to cut out the cards. You may wish to laminate for durability. These cards could be held together by placing a binder ring in the top left hand corner. This method may prove easier for children to hold the cards altogether.
Number flashcards for kids
These number flashcards for preschoolers can be used to learn to count from 1-20. Each cards contains:
- the number which children could use their finger or a pencil to trace
- the number word which children can learn to pronounce, spell out and copy in their own book
- the matching number of coins which children can learn to count with. They could place a small coin, mini eraser or pompom on each coin as they count to the number they are learning or reviewing.
Number flash cards
These cards could also be used for completing simple addition and subtraction equations. Just place all the cards in a pile upside down. Have children pick up two cards. They could work out the equation by writing the numbers and the answer on a black board, white board or in their exercise books.
This printable pack comes in color only.
Free Pirate Printables
- HUGE pack of Pirate Worksheets to help kids learn letters, numbers, addition, shapes, and more!
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Pirate Shape Printables Reader to learn 2d and 3d shapes
- Free Pirate Addition Color by Number Math Worksheets
- Gingerbread Pirates Christmas Worksheets
- Pirate Place Value Games
- Create a Treasure Map
- Free Pirate Printables Tracing Pages
- Printable Pirate Shape Reader
- Pirate Printables
- Free Pirate Color by Number Worksheets
- Shark Matching Cards
- Pirate Short a words Cut and Paste Printable
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Printables Free – practice math and literacy skills with this huge pack of super cute worksheets!
Look for more free flashcards? We have lots flashcards for preschool to help you learn and review lots of math, science, and literacy skills!
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Shape Scavenger Hunt Flashcards
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Famous Landmarks Lego Challenge Cards
- Handy Music Note Flashcards
- Number Flashcards Printable
- Free Sign Language Flash Cards
- Printable Biology Flashcards
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Minion Division Printable Math Flashcards
- Free Printable Alphabet Flash Cards
- Addition Princess Flashcards
- Sight Word Flashcards
- Constellation Flashcards
- Lego Alphabet Crafts
- Printable Piano Flashcards
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Subtraction Toy Story Flashcards
- See all our printable flashcards for kids of all ages!
Download Pirate Flashcards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!