Make practicing counting, tracing numbers 1-10, and learning number words fun with these super cute, Pirate number worksheets for preschoolers. These pirate worksheets allow toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to learn their numbers, number sense, and practice counting to 10 while having fun. These free printable pre k worksheets are so cute kids are going to be excited to learn! Simply print pdf file with number tracing worksheets and you are ready to start playing and learning with this cute, free printable pirate themes printables.
Number Tracing Worksheets
Ahoy there mateys! These super cute, pirate themed counting worksheets for preschool are such a fun way tof toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to practice counting 1-10 while working on tracing numbers with a number sense activity. These super cute, free printable number worksheets for preschoolers are sure to make learning fun as children are engaged with the adorable pirate clipart such as pirate ships, hook, treasure map, pirate girl, pirate boy, treasure chest, gold doubloons, and more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun math activity for preschoolers! Use this as extra practice, summer learning, as part of a pirate theme, math center in your classroom, or supplement to you homeschool math curriculum.
Number tracing worksheets preschool
Preschool number tracing worksheets
Print the 10 pages of number worksheets for preschoolers in black and white to save you on printer ink costs. Now set out with crayons, markers, or colored pencils to allow your student to not only complete the various conting and number activities, but to colour the cute pirate images on the pages.
Free number tracing worksheets
Each pages in this pre k number worksheets is loaded with fun counting activities. It starts with a large pirate number showing the featured number.
- In the upper left are telescope ten frames for students to work on number sense along with the number word.
- The upper right has a color the hook activiy that has children recognitzie th dot numbers that reflects the same value as the featured number.
- Cute pirate ships are swarming the kake; count how many and color the pirate ships.
- The boy or girl pirate is digging for gold treasure coins! Help color the correct number of gold or silver doubloons he is looking for.
- Trace the numbers and numer words to work on strengthening hand muscles and learning to correctly for numbers.
- See the number on a ten frame to help students beging to undestand using a 10 frame.
Color all the remainig pictures and images you want to decorate this cute pirate coloring page!
- I Spy Pirate Game with free printable worksheets
- Free Pirate Printables – worksheets for early elementary age kids to work on math and litearcy skills
- Gingerbread Pirates Actvities
- Free printable Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Simple Pirate Coloring Pages
- Cute Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Pirate Worksheets for Preschool
- FUN Pirate Theme Preschool
- Cute Paper Plate Parrot Craft
- Pirate Handwriting Tracing Strips for working on pre-writing skills
- Simple Pirate Ship Craft
- Pirate Colors Book Printable
- Pirate Family Fun Night
- Free Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets
These fun pirate activity ideas help young children work on early litearcy skills like letter sounds, writing their ABCs, reading simple cvc words, and reading sight words too.
- Free Pirate Games workign on Kindergarten sight words
- Pirate Letter Sound Games Printable Activity – includes both mathing letters and soritng by beginning sounds
- Super cute, FREE Printable ABC Pirate Worksheets
- Pirate Short a cvc words short a
- Pirate Parts of Speech Coloring Sheet
- Free Pirate BINGO Parts of Speech Game
Use these fun pirate themed worksheets and printable activities to help kids work on tracing numbers, couting, shapes, number sense, fractions, and more pirate math skills!
- Argh! Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets
- Free Pirate Shapes Themed Shape Reader
- Number Pirate Flashcards
- Make-a-Reader – Pirate Shapes Printable
- Pluder the Treasure in this Pirate Number Sense Games
- Count and Clip Pirate Counting
- Pirate Numbers 11-20 Worksheets pdf
- Hands-on Pirate Addition Color by Number
- Fun Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Pirate Place Value Games for making practicing place value fun
Preschool Math Activities
You may also enjoy these other great activities:
- Practice forming shapes with these FUN Road Shape Mats
- Addition Clouds Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets PDF
- Sandcastle Count & Trace Summer Theme Preschool
- Free Big and Small Worksheets for Preschool
- Ice Cream Math Preschool Task Cards
- Fun, free printable Goldfish Counting Activity
- Hopping Numbers, Pirate Printables, Vegetable Cards
- Preschool Zoo Printables to play and learn with animal COOKIES
- Counting Activity for your Watermelon Theme
- Farm Animals Worksheets Trace the Numbers
- Super clever Spider Counting Activity
- Free Printable Dump Truck Counting Mat
- Zoo Animals Color by Number WOrksheets
- Number COloring Pages
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Play and Learn with this Free Shape BINGO Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Counting Book Insect Printables for Preschoolers
- Super cute and FREE Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars (updated annually)
- Super Cute Playdough Number Mats
- Handy and super cute, Free Pattern Worksheets
Tracing numbers worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Whimsical Inklings
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!