Printable Rainbow Connect the Dots Preschool Number Activity
This adorable Connect the Dots Preschool is such a fun preschool number activity to work on number recognition and color recognition with numbers 1-10. This rainbow connect the dots is fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children for spring. To add this rainbow activity for preschoolers, simply print pdf file with rainbow printables and you are ready to play and learn!
Connect the dots printable
Your preschooler will love this dot to dot printable that will help them work on visual discrimination of both numbers 1-10 and colors. Connect the dots are childhood classic activity and they are golden for engaging kids in number recognition, sequencing, and pre-writing skills. As a kid, I loved connect the dots and introducing them to my kids is proving to be equally as fun. Connect the dots are simple activities that practice numbers in a fun manner. More often than not, kids don’t even realize that they are practicing number recognition skills and they are so engaging. This connect the dots preschool is a fun rainbow theme idea for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Use this rainbow activity for preschoolers this March or April as part of a weather theme or St Patricks Theme.
Whetherr you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this preschool number activitiy is a fun way to help kids work on lots of skills at one time while having fun. Use this rainbow printable at home, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool program.
Rainbow connect the dots
Connect the dots pre k
Rainbows are trendy right now and my daughter draws them daily. So if we can incorporate number recognition and sequencing skills into our rainbow art you better believe we are going to take advantage of it. Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, or daycare provider – you will love this no prep prek worksheet perfect for spring!
Connect the dots rainbow
Your toddler, pre k, and kindergarten age student will need crayons or markers in the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. First, using the red marker connect the red numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Now repeat with the other colors to make your rainbow.
Hint: If you use washable markers to make the activity, have your children squirt the page with a spray bottle and watch the colors bleed into one another making a truly beautiful rainbow!
Rainbow dot to dot
Your preschooler will work on recognizing numbers 10 and number sequencing as they complete the rainbow Connect the Dots Preschool. They will also work on fine motor and pre-writing skills as they draw the rainbow formation.
Rainbow Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun rainbow activity ideas? Check these out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Yarn Wrapped Rainbow Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
Preschool Worksheets Free
Looking for more free prek worksheets to make learning fun? Check out these resources:
- Farm Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Spider Shape Worksheets
- Construction Themed Worksheets
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Free Alphabet Tracing
- Pool Themed Worksheets
- Fish Preschool Worksheets
- Find the Letter Worksheets from A to Z
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
Connect the Dots Number Recognition Rainbow Template
Before you grab your Connect the Dots Number Recognition Rainbow Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.