Kids will have fun learning about rainbows with this fun Rainbow Preschool Theme! We’ve included tons of great rainbow books for preschoolers, rainbow crafts, rainbow math activities for preschoolers, and rainbow activities for kids in this engaging rainbow theme preschool. Use this rainbow theme for preschool, pre-k, toddler, and kindergarten age chidlren to help kids learn about colors, celebrate spring, or alongside a weather unit. So get ready for some serious inspiration with this rainbow theme.
Rainbow theme for preschool
My preschoolers love rainbows! Do yours? If so, then use this rainbow preschool theme as an excellent opportunity to study rainbows! This rainbow theme for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners allows kids to explore color mixing, learn color names, for a spring theme in march or april, alongside a weather theme, or just a bright and cheery weeks worth of fun, engaging learning activities. We have so many rainbow crafts for kids, rainbow printables, activities with rainbows, rainbow preschool activities, and more! THis preschool colors theme is perfect for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to use at home or in the classroom.
Rainbow Crafts for Preschoolers
Check out these super cute and fun-to-make rainbow craft ideas for kids of all ages!
- Make a beautiful Clouds and Rainbow Craft
- Create a rainbow using a paper plate and pom poms from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Make a fused bead rainbow sun catcher from Fireflies and Mudpies
- Don’t miss this rainbow butterfly craft from Notoygifts
- Enjoy a rainbow paper plate craft with your kids source
- Make rainbow bead necklaces from Buggy and Buddy
- Your kids will love this rainbow button caterpillar craft from Artsy Craftsy Mama
- Create a yarn-wrapped rainbow from School Time Snippets
- Teach your kids about the colors of the rainbow with a popsicle stick craft from The Joy of sharing
- Make a paper rainbow wreath source
- Create a rainbow using cotton balls source
- Don’t miss this cloud with rainbow raindrops from Crafts by Amanda
Rainbow activities for preschoolers
We have lots of fun, clever, and hands-on rainbow math preschool to use including free printables and memorable activities to practice counitng, shapes, andmore!
- Explore STEM with this colorful Jelly Bean STEM candy Activity that is sure to impress!
- Make a rainbow abacus with your preschooler in this rainbow math activities for preschoolers
- Practice counting with rainbow counting beads from Modern Preschool
- Use this fine motor rainbow activity for more counting practice from Darcy and Brian
- Create a rainbow graph like J4 Daniels Mom
- This Painting Rainbows with Cars is both a craft and activity! And it is crazy fun!
- Teach numbers with rainbows and gold coins source
Rainbow preschool theme
- Make DIY rainbow heart bookmarks from Artsy Crafts Mama
- Teach colors with a fun rainbow color word matching activity from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Check out this awesome rainbow alphabet activity from Growing BOok by Book
- Try a Read the Rainbow challenge with your kids source
- Learn the color words with these rainbow color playdough mats from Modern Preschool
- Create a rainbow bag writing tray from Darcy and Brian
- Wow your kids by making a crystal rainbow
- And don’t forget to check out this prewriting fine motor activity from Days with Grey
Rainbow preschool activities
These rainbow activities for preschoolers are sure to be a hit as kids practice color matching, playing with pretty rainbow playdough, watching colorful eruptions, and so much more!
- Make a rainbow with pipe cleaners from Still Playing School
- Use science to create a rainbow from Engineering to SAHM
- Check out this rainbow in a jar science experiment from Primary Playground
- Enjoy a rainbow play dough color matching activity from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Make oobleck in every color of the rainbow fro LIttle BIns for Little Hands
- Create an erupting rainbow science experiment source
- Try making rainbow slime from The Best Ideas for Kids
- Create a rainbow puzzle collage art from Walking by the Way
- Check out this rainbow melting ice experiment from Powerful Mothering
- Make rainbow fizzy cloud dough with your kids source
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Color Worksheets
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super Cute Crayon Colors Craft
- Fruit Loop Color Activity for Preschool
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Preschool Color Book Printable
- 40 Colour Recognition Activities
- Rainbow Sorting Games for Preschoolers
- Learning Color Words
- Fall Emergent Reader
- Learning Colors Printable
- Free Color Sorting Mat
- Octopus Learning Colors Printable
- Valentines Day Color Activity for Preschool
- Colors Book Printable
- Christmas Color Activity for Preschool
- Christmas Color Activities for Kindergarten
- Painting Worksheets
- Seashell Playdough Color Activity for Preschoolers
- Easter Color Words for Kids Printable Reader
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable
- Good night Gorilla Color Activity for Preschool
- Turkey Color Activity for Preschool
- Fruit Loop Sorting Mat
Rainbow theme preschool
Pick one or all of these 5 rainbow books for kids to read. Use one of these two options for using books in your Rainbow theme: Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday. Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic