Preschool Cutting Worksheets
These free preschool cutting worksheets come in black and white. You could laminate the pages for durability and then your child could use a dry erase marker to trace the lines instead if they need to work on their handwriting skills! Or, they could trace the lines before they cut them out, working on both their handwriting and scissor writing skills. Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a camp – you will love this no-prep, fine motor skills activity for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, to kindergarten! This cutting themed activity would also be great used as part of a unit study on tracing, cutting and more.
Free printable cutting activities for preschoolers
Cutting practice for preschoolers
In this pack, you will receive eight pages that contain one line shape per page.
- Space themed page using a straight line
- Bear hibernation page using a slightly curved line
- Monkey jumping on the bed page using a curvy line
- Apple and tree page using a very curvy line
- A bee and flowers page using a slight zig zag line
- A bowling ball and pin page using a tall zig zag line
- A treasure map and chest page using a slightly shorter zig zag line
- An egg and a chicken page using a different curvy line
Scissor cutting activities
Young children love getting fun and interesting activities to do. They love feeling like big kids, while gaining a great sense of accomplishment as they finish the pages. Plus toddlers, kindergarteners, and preschoolers readers are so much fun and cuter than the free worksheets older students get.
Cutting sheets for preschoolers
The dashed lines will help your kids to make precise cuts. Remember that the proper use of scissors is important, so you can show your kids how they can become better at cutting the lines out.
Printable cutting worksheets for preschoolers
These adorable reader pages include images that relate to the four seasons – spring, summer, fall and winter. In addition, students can work on strengthening their hand muscles as they color in the pictures.
Cut and glue worksheets
Looking for even more cut and paste fun? These free preschool cut and paste printable worksheets give kids the opportunity to practice cutting skills and work on science, as well as more reading and math. No matter what skill needs to be learned, there’s a cut and paste worksheet that will get kids excited to learn about it.
- 🚜 Farm Cutting Practice with cute cut and paste activity
- 🍁 Fall Sequence Worksheets – These sequence of events worksheets include cut and paste activities.
- ❤️ Valentine’s day cut and paste worksheets – Get your rhyming practice in with this adorable Valentine’s Day worksheet.
- 🎅 Christmas Cut and Paste – Learn all about shapes this Christmas with this cut and paste activity.
- 🎄 Christmas Math Worksheets – Festive cut and paste math worksheet that kids will love!
- 🌵 Cactus Valentine craft – super cute free printable craft perfect for February
- Shape Scissor Cutting Practice
- Farm Scissor Practice
- Preschool Cutting Worksheets
Cut and paste activity
Counting, shapes, numbers . . . these are just a few of the math skill kids will learn with these cut and paste kindergarten worksheets. Kids will work on their fine motor skills as they cut and paste the answers where they need to go. Since each of these cut and paste activity ideas are hands-on, kids will be engaged and have fun as they learn important math skills.
- ✂️️ Cut and Paste Shapes Printable – When it comes to learning shapes, this cut and paste book is super fun!
- Cut and Paste Money Worksheets – Here’s a great cut and paste activity for kids to show off their money skills.
- Acorn Cut and Paste Math Worksheets – These math worksheets will give kids the practice they need to learn numbers.
- 🏰 Sandcastle Subtraction Craft to cut, solve, and paste
- 🍦 Count to 10 Math Craft – Ice Cream Counting Printable
- 🟢 Shape Flower Craft for kindergartners
- 🍀 St Patricks Day Math Worksheets cut and paste activity
- ❤️ Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets – hundreds chart cut and paste activity
- ⛄ Snowman Math craft to practice addition and subtraction within 10
- 🦃 Thanksgiving Math Worksheets cut and paste
- 🖍 Crayon Colors Printable Craft
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips, Insect Tracing and Cutting Strips, Arctic Tracing and Cutting Strips
- 🎣 Fishing Number Bond Craft
- 🐄 Farm ABC Order Worksheets – Life on the farm has never been so much fun as it is with this cut and paste activity.
- 🚜 Farm Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
- ✂️️ ABC crafts for uppercase letters – Here’s a fun way to learn the alphabet while practicing fine motor skills!
- Super cute Free Printable Letter Crafts for uppercase letters
- Lowercase alphabet crafts – just print, color, cut, and paste
- 🌸 Flower cut and paste word family worksheets – This cut and paste activity gives kids a way to practice word families.
- Read Trace Write Sentences Worksheets (includes cut and paste part)
- ✂️️ Identifying long and short vowel sounds worksheets pdf – Kids will be vowel experts by the time they’re done with these fun worksheets.
- ❄️️ Cut and Paste Free Sight Word Worksheets
- CVC Words Book to color, cut and paste short a words
- Short E CVC Words cut and paste activity
- CVC worksheets cut and paste pdf for short i words.
- Short O Worksheets – Looking for short o CVC words practice? Try this cut and paste activity.
- Cut and Paste short u cvc words booklet
- Cut and paste alphabet worksheets – Learn the alphabet while having fun with this cut and paste activity.
- ❄️️ There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow activities cut and paste activity that combines a beloved story with sequencing.
- ✂️️Sight Words Cut and Paste Sentences printable pages for early readers
- Cut and Paste Contraction Games
- ✂️️ Cut and paste alphabet worksheets with tracer lines
Free printable cutting activities for preschoolers pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!