Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these cute, summer themed FREE Watermelon Count to 10 Clip Cards.
FREE Watermelon Count to 10 Clip Cards
This LOW PREP summer math activity for preschoolers is a fun way for kids to practicing counting to 10 – perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
This activity is super easy to set-up. Simply print the download in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then cut apart the count and clip cards.
This preschool math activity is perfect for summer learning. Kids will count the number of seeds in their slice of watermelon. There are between 0-10 seeds in each slice.
Counting to 10
Kids will have fun practicing math with these watermelon counting to 10 activity. After counting the number of seeds, students will use clothespins to clip the correct number.
HINT: You can make this activity self checking by placing a dot on the back of the card where the clothespin should be clipped.
This preschool counting activity uses a classic, summer favorite. The watermelon theme helps kids get excited about practicing math during the summer.
More FREE Playdough Mats
Help kids practice forming uppercase letters with these fun animal themed Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Cards.
Practice counting with this NO PREP and super cute Watermelon Seed Playdough Mats
These silly monster shape playdough mats are sure to make learning shapes fun!
Kids will have fun exploring modes of transportation with these fun transportation playdough mats.
Are you planning a watermelon theme this week? Don’t miss these fun ideas and free resources:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough mats
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Number Lines
- Cute Watermelon Suncatcher Craft
- W is for Watermelon Hand Art Project
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Watermelon Counting Book
- Hands-on Watermelon Alphabet Mats
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Count to 10 Watermelon Clip Cards
- Watermelon Theme for Preschoolers
Download Watermelon Counting to 10
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!