Whether you are looking for watermelon math to add to your next watermelon theme or just a summer math activity for preschool – you will love these low prep, Watmerlon Counting activity. Preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these sumer printable clip cards. Simply download pdf file with watermelon printable and you are ready to play and learn with a fun watermelon activity!
This LOW PREP summer math activities for preschoolers is a fun way for kids to practicing counting to ten while having fun. AFter you print and cut apart the clip cards in the watermelon printable, children will clip the correct number of seeds in each watermelon slice. This watermelon counting is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners too. This watermelon activities for preschoolers is perfect for your next watermelon theme or summer theme.
This activity is super easy to set-up. Simply print the download in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then cut apart the count and clip cards.
Summer math activities for preschoolers
This preschool math activity is perfect for summer learning. Kids will count the number of seeds in their slice of watermelon. There are between 0-10 seeds in each slice.
Counting to 10
Kids will have fun practicing math with these watermelon counting to 10 activity. After counting the number of seeds, students will use clothespins to clip the correct number.
HINT: You can make this activity self checking by placing a dot on the back of the card where the clothespin should be clipped.
This preschool counting activity uses a classic, summer favorite. The watermelon theme helps kids get excited about practicing math during the summer.
Count to 10
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers to practice counting to 10? Here are lots of fun, FREE math activities
- Count to 10 Watermelon Math Activities
- Animal Cookie Preschool Counting Activity
- Sandcastle Preschool Counting Activity with playdough and free printable
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Vegetable Clip Cards for practicing counting and learning number words
- Counting Zoo Animals Printable Reader
- Pumpkin Candy Count and Trace
- Printable Counting Bugs Coloring Book
Looking for more watermelon activity ideas or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Count playdough “seeds” with these adorable, Free Watermelon Printables
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Math Number Lines
- Fun-to-play with Fluffy Slime Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute Suncatcher Watermelon Craft
- W is for Watermelon HandArt Project
- Scented, Watermelon Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe for summer
- Slime Watermelon Activities for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Watermelon Volcano Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Counting with these Watermelon worksheet
- Hands-on Alphabet practice with this Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Find the Letter Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Printable Counting Clip Cards
- Free Watermelon seed counting Activity with printable
- Hands-on Watermelon Activity adding seeds with kids fingerprints
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Addition within 10 Watermelon Printable Math Activity
- Number Puzzles Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Ryming Words Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon Letter Matching Game
- Fact Family Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
- Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Plus don’t miss these Watermelon Activities
Download Watermelon Counting to 10
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!