These super cute, free printable Watermelon Alphabet Mat activity is a fun, hands on activity for helping kids practice making both uppercase and lowercase letters.
Watermelon Alphabet Mat
This alphabet activity is a great summer activity for helping toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergartners to make alphabet letters.
Summer School Activities
This is such a fun, low prep alphabet summer school activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Start out by printing the free download in color. Then, I suggest laminating for durability. Finally, cut out the alphabet watermelon slices. There are 3 slices per page.
Students will put watermelon seeds on the letters to practice letter recognition of both uppercase and lowercase letters in this fun, summer ABC Games.
This super cute watermelon alphabet activity is fun practice for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
This is such a clever idea for preschool summer learning
Practice a variety of skills with these free playdough mats for preschoolers, pre k, toddlers, and kindergartners.
Help kids practice forming uppercase letters with these fun animal themed Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Mats.
Kids will have fun practicing counting with these fun, free Sandcastle Count & Trace Number Playdough Mats.
These silly monster shape playdough mats are sure to make learning shapes fun!
Kids will have fun exploring modes of transportation with these fun transportation playdough mats.
Are you planning a watermelon theme this week? Don’t miss these fun ideas and free resources:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough mats
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Number Lines
- Cute Watermelon Suncatcher Craft
- W is for Watermelon Hand Art Project
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Watermelon Counting Book
- Hands-on Watermelon Alphabet Mats
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Count to 10 Watermelon Clip Cards
- Watermelon Theme for Preschoolers
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Watermelon Summer Learning
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!