Young children will have fun learning the letters of the alphabet from A to Z and sounds they make with this colorful alphabet chart. This alphabet chart for kids is handy for early learners such as toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. There are so many uses for an abc chart for kids at home, homeschooling, and in the classroom. Simply print pdf file with alphabet chart pirntable and you are ready to play and learn!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these alphabet charts for helping students work on alphabet and literacy skills, the letters and sounds of the 26 letters of the alphabet. This free pack is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use these in literacy and alphabet centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, or as part of an alphabet study. With this pack, children will learn twenty-six letters of the alphabet – both the uppercase and lowercase letters.
Alphabet chart for kids
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf file. Print this and print off all the pages. Each letter sized page consists of one alphabet chart. There is a color version and a black and white version, both of which I recommend laminating for durability.
ABC chart for kids
This simple, alphabet chart comes with little distraction which helps little ones to concentrate on their learning. This enables the parent or teacher to teach the alphabet, going through step by step, pointing out each of the uppercase and lowercase letters and the picture, providing your child or the student with the opportunity to recite the names of the letters and pictures as they learn to recognize them.
Alphabet chart printable
As children begin to learn and recognise the letters, have them think of new words that begin with these same letters. They could even begin learning to write these letters as well.
- A is for apple
- B is for bee
- C is for cow
- D is for dog
- E is for elephant
- F is for frog
- G is for gorilla
- H is for hippo
- I is for ice cream
- J is for Jelly fish
- K is for king
- L is for leaf
- M is formouse
- N is for Narwhale
- O is for Owl
- P is for penguin
- Q is for quail
- R is for rabbig
- S is for Sloth
- T is for turtle
- U is for umbrella
- V is for volcano
- W is for whale
- X is for xyleophone
- Y is for yo-yo
- Z is for zebra
Alphabet Printables for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Magnetic Alphabet Match-Up Game
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Rabbit Themed Alphabet Handwriting, Alphabet Train Activity, and Felt Alphabet Activity
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
Free printable alphabet chart
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!