Children will have fun learning their ABCs and searching for the upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet with these Watermelon Themed Find the Letter worksheets. These are the perfect summer learning activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten students.
Find the Letter
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep alphabet worksheets for helping students work on letter recognition and fine motor skills. These free alphabet find and color worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, and kindergarteners. Use these in literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum. With one page for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z, children will enjoy searching for the correct uppercase and lowercase letters.
You can find all our fun, engaging, and FREE ABC Printables to make learning fun for kids of all ages!
There are many ways children can complete these no prep worksheets. They can use crayon, markers, or colored pencils to color in the watermelon slices with the correct letters. If you prefer, they can use them as do a dot printables and complete the pages with bingo markers or bingo daubers to dot the correct answers. Another option is to use pom poms, summer themed toys, mini erasers or counters to cover the correct uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet. Finally, you can laminate the free worksheets and your children can use a dry erase marker to practice, wipe clean, and practice again. (This is a great option for using in classrooms as a summer themed literacy center.)
As they search for the letters, children could cross out the incorrect letters if they wish or even color the incorrect letters in one color and the correct letters in a different color.
Each page includes space to practice alphabet tracing. Students will trace the letters – both upper and lower case on the rules lines.
Upper and Lowercase Letters
These ABC Printables will help children will be learning the letters of the alphabet as they complete the worksheets, learning to recognize both the uppercase and lowercase letters as well as working on their fine motor skills as they color, cover or dot the correct letters.
Looking for more watermelon activity ideas or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Count playdough “seeds” with these adorable, Free Watermelon Printables
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Math Number Lines
- Fun-to-play with Fluffy Slime Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute Suncatcher Watermelon Craft
- W is for Watermelon HandArt Project
- Scented, Watermelon Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe for summer
- Slime Watermelon Activityies for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Watermelon Volcano Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Counting with these Watermelon worksheet
- Hands-on Alphabet practice with this Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Find the Letter Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Printable Counting Clip Cards
- Free Watermelon seed counting Activity with printable
- Hands-on Watermelon Activity adding seeds with kids fingerprints
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Addition within 10 Watermelon Printable Math Activity
- Number Puzzles Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Ryming Words Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon Letter Matching Game
- Fact Family Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
- Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Plus don’t miss these Watermelon Activities
We have hundreds of fun, free alphabet printables on our site you’ll love, here are a few of our favorites:
- Hugely Popular Alphabet Hats to print, wear, and learn!
- Alphabet Cut and Paste Book
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Dot Book
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – adorable way for kids to build vocabulary
- Hole Punching Alphabet Activity
- Alphabet Tracing Activity
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Super cute ABC Coloring Pages
- Printable Letter Crafts
Download Watermelon Letter Find
Before you download your Watermelon Counting Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.