This FREE printable Watermelon Seed Playdough Counting Mats fun summer themed math activity for preschoolers is sure to make math fun!
Watermelon Seed Playdough Counting Mats
This fun, easy-to-try math activity is a fun, watermelon themed activity to practice counting to 15. Use these playdough mats to practice summer math with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Start out printing the watermelon printable pages in color. Laminate for durability. Then cut each page into four watermelon counting cards.
This is such a simple counting activity to practice counting to 15 with these free printable playdough mats. Using black playdough have students make the correct number of seeds for each slice of watermelon.
Next in this fun educational watermelon activity for preschoolers, have students use playdough to practice forming the number on the watermelon counting cards too.
Counting to 15
Isn’t that so simple, clever and FUN! The best hands on learning activities for kids usually are. Now repeat with the other cards so you’ve practiced counting to 15.
More FREE Playdough Mats
Help kids practice forming uppercase letters with these fun animal themed Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Cards.
Kids will have fun practicing counting with these fun, free Sandcastle Count & Trace Number Playdough Mats.
These silly monster shape playdough mats are sure to make learning shapes fun!
Kids will have fun exploring modes of transportation with these fun transportation playdough mats.
Looking for another watermelon activity or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Watermelon free printable Number Line
- Cute Watermelon Suncatcher Craft
- Watermelon Handprint Art Project
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- free Watermelon seed counting worksheet
- Hands-on Watermelon Alphabet Mat Printable
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Watermelon Counting Clip Cards
- Watermelon seed counting worksheet
- Hands-on Watermelon Counting Activity
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
Download Watermelon Seed Counting
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!