Make counting fun with this hands on, summer themed counting activity. Simply grab the pdf file, print and have toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students use washable ink or tempera paint to add seeds to the Watermelon Counting activity.
We love doing watermelon themed activities to sneak in some fun summer learning! This educational activity allows students to use finger painting to add watermelon seeds to the watermelon printable to practice counting to 10. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this Watermelon Counting activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
You will need the watermelon template, black washable ink or black tempera paint. Or, you can use this activity with black playdough as watermelon playdough mats.
Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
Children will look at the number on the card. Then they will add the correct number of seeds to the watermelon slice. You can do this with washable ink, black tempera paint, or black playdough if you prefer.
Looking for another watermelon activity or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Watermelon free printable Number Line
- Cute Watermelon Suncatcher Craft
- Watermelon Handprint Art Project
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- free Watermelon seed counting worksheet
- Hands-on Watermelon Alphabet Mat Printable
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Watermelon Counting Clip Cards
- Watermelon seed counting worksheet
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
Download Watermelon Activity for Preschoolers
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.