Young learners will have fun learning their letters with this fun, St Patrick’s Day Printables. Use this st patricks day activity for preschoolers with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to work on Alphabet Matching. Children will match uppercase to lowercase rainbow pieces in this fun st patrick’s day ideas for kids. Simply print pdf file with rainbow printables, and you are ready to play and learn in March and April!
St patrick’s day alphabet
This rainbow printables is a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarnters to practice matching upper and lowercase letters. This alphabet matching game works on early literacy with a hands-on educational activty perfect for March. Simply match the cloud piece with an uppercase letters to the pot of gold at the other side of the rainbow featuring a lower case letter. Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teachers you will love how easy this st patrick’s day activities for preschoolers is; add it to a litearcy center in your classroom, a St Patricks Day theme as extra learning, use it at home, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
St patricks day alphabet
St patrick’s day letters
This alphabet activity is quick and easy to prep! Simply cut along the lines to make the 2 piece puzzle pieces. I suggest storing in a ziplock bag for repeated use throughout March and throughout the year as needed.
St patricks day letters
For younger students you may want to just give students a couple of letters at a time to match. Older students in grade 1 should be able to match all the alphabet letters at once.
To complete this letter activity simply put together the two piece puzzles by matching the upper and lowercase alphabet. One of the pieces
St patricks day Activity
This abc activity is such a fun way to learn your letters while being able to match uppercase to lowercase. My toddlers even got really excited to try this hands on learning activity; I think they are super engaged with all the bright bold colors in the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) matching with the letter on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
St patrick’s day activities
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
St Patricks Day Preschool
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!