Make working on letter discrimination FUN with these super cute, Pot of Gold St patricks day worksheets. This free printable St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers is fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students who are learning their alphabet letters. Children will use a dot marker or colour the uppercase and lowercase letters for the gold coins that belong in the pot of gold. Simply download pdf file with st patrick’s day printables and you are ready to play and learn!
St patricks day worksheets
We love using fun holidays and seasonal events to make learning extra fun! Grab these st patricks day worksheets for your St Patricks theme with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. This st patricks day printable makes planning your st patrick’s day for kindergarten EASY and engaging for young leaners. Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teacher – you will love this using these st patrick’s day activity sheets for learning in March – at home, literacy center in your classroom, or a supplement to the other St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers you are planning.
St patrick’s day printables
St patricks day preschool
There are 26 pages of these printables – one for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z. You can complete this st patrick’s day activities preschool with crayon, markers, colored pencils, bingo daubers, dot markers, or your favorite writing utencils.
St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers
Have students find the featured upper and lowercase letters on the pot of gold at the bottom right of the free preschool worksheet. Now students will color all the gold coins on the page that also feature that letter – whether they are capital or lower case.
St patrick’s day ideas for kids
We like to complete our preschool alphabet worksheets with bingo markers – also known as do a dot markers, dot markers, bingo daubers, and other names.
Finally, students can color the picture and trace letters on the black pot. This is such a great activity for extra practice, seat work, literacy centers, and more.
Find the Letter
Looking for more fun, free printable pages filled with fun find the letter practice? You will love these worksheets that focuson on this important visual discrimination skill!
- Our favorite Find the Letter Worksheets
- Valentines Day Find the Letter
- ABC Letter Find
- Bingo Marker Find the Letter
- Pumpkin Find the Letter
- Fish Find the Letter
- Preschool Find the Letter
- Snow Globe Find the Letter
- Christmas Tree Find the Letter
- Garden Seeds Find the Letter
- Apple Find the Letter
- St Patricks Day Find the Letter
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Free st patrick’s day printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!