Have fun practing tracing alphabet letters with this St patrick’s day printables. Children from toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students will enjoy tracing uppercase and lowercase letters on these green leprechaun hats to practice writing ABCs. Use these St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers as part of a St Patricks Day Preschool theme in March. Simply print pdf file with st patrick day printable activities and you are ready to play and learn!
Free printable leprechaun hat template
This trace and erase st patrick day printable activity is even better than st patrick’s day worksheets because you can practice tracing letters again and again. All you need to do is grab the St Patricks Day Printables, print, and cut apart the cute leprechaun hats. Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners will work on letter tracing to strengthen hand muscles with this st patricks day activity for preschoolers. Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or classroom teacher – you will love this fun free st patrick’s day printables perfect for March 17th.
Leprechaun hat template
Start out by scrolling to the bottom of the post, under the terms of the use, and click on on the text link that says >> _____ <<. The pdf file will open for you to save and print the template.
Printable leprechaun hat
Print the page in color. Then use a laminator and cut out the saint patricks day hats.
Leprechaun hat printable
Students can use a dry erase marker to trace the uppercase and lowercase letters. When they are done they can use a paper towel, sock, or eraser to wipe of the alphabet mat for repeated use. If you prefer not to laminate the cards you can use a marker, crayon, colored pencils, or another favorite writing tool to trace the letters.
Alternatively: You can also use the free printable as an alphabet playdough mat with play doh or with pipe cleaners to practice forming letters.
This is a great early literacy activity for march that can be done over and over again as part of a literacy center!
Leprechaun hat template free
This is such a fun, educational way to celebrate st patrick for kids.
Leprechaun letter printable
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- St Patricks Day Slime Activity for Kids
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- St Patricks Day Science – Skittle Science Activity
- Over the Rainbow St Patricks Day Handprint Craft
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Leprechaun SLIME – St Patricks Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft for St Patricks Day
- Pot of Gold Glitter Slime – St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Playdough Activity for Preschoolers
- Shamrock Craft – St Patricks Day Art Project for Kids with black glue
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Rainbow Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun rainbow activity ideas? Check these out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
- Yarn Wrapped Rainbow Craft for Kids
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Color Mixing Science – St Patricks Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Grow a Shamrock Activity – St Patricks Day Science for Kids
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
St Patricks Day Alphabet Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!