Make learning a variety of skills fun and engaging with these super cute, free printable thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners. Kids will get excited about counting, tracing numbers, letter tracing, finishing patterns, cut and paste worksheets, learning shapes, and more early skills with these thanksgiving worksheets free. The pages feature pumpkins, pilgrims, pilgrim hats, turkeys, corn on the cob, fall leaves, and so much more fall themed items.
Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
These adorable Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers are free preschool worksheets perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving in November. Toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children with have fun practicing alphabet letters, counting, shapes, colors, what comes next, and so more with cute Autumn clipart that will keep kids engaged and having fun learning!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these no prep thanksgiving worksheets are great for a thanksgiving theme, extra practice, centers in your classroom, preschool at home, and so much more!
Thanksgiving Worksheets Free
There are lots of pages in this free thanksgiving pack! Simply print the black and white free homeschool worksheets for the skills your children need to work on. The pages are in blackline to save you on printer ink costs.
Help kids practice shape recognition as kids color the pumpkins in this thanksgiving workseet. Then practice tracing uppercase letters on the pilgrim hats. Finally, kids will improve accuracy and strengthen fine motor skills with these Thanksgiving tracing worksheets.
Preschool thanksgiving worksheets
Kids will have fun coloring these Thanksgiving I Spy Worksheets. Next, kids will have fun counting common Thanksgiving items and circling the number they count. Then preschoolers can work on identifying beginning sounds with these Thanksgiving phonics worksheets.
Preschool thanksgiving math worksheets
Next up, kids can practice completing patterns with these super cute cut and paste Thanksgiving printables. Next, count the corn on the cob and write the number it count in the box. Next, roll the dice and color the pumpkin with the same number you rolled.
Preschool thanksgiving activity
Practice alphabetical order by writing what letter comes next in the missing pumpkins. Now color the lowercase turkey feathers that belong with the uppercase letter on the turkey. Continue working on your ABCs with these acorn what comes next thanksgiving worksheets.
Free Thanksgiving Worksheets
Practice counting pumpkin seeds, then circle the number you counted. Continue practicing counting pumpkin seeds, but this time you will trace the number and number word. Finally, trace lowercase
letters in the pumpkin pies.
Looking for more fun and free thanksgiving printables for preschoolers? Check these out!
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- 30+ November Crafts for Kids
- Lots of fun November Activities for Kids
- Fun pilgrims for kids history lesson
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families
Printable Thanksgiving Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!