LOTS of adorable alphabet crafts in this TOP 25 Letter O Crafts for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids students. From ox, olaf, owl, otter, octopus, orange, ostrich, ornaments, olympics, and more – which letter o craft will you try first?
Letter G Crafts
Help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners work on letter recognition and visual discrimination by taking time to really learn all the alphabet letters A to Z. Whether you spend a whole week on each letter of the week or just add in some letter crafts to your current curriculum, you will love these adorable Letter o Crafts. Each of these cute letter o craft ideas is perfect for learning not only what the upper and lowercase letter o looks like, but he sound it makes in words!
See all our alphabet crafts here!
Letter O Craft
Whether you are looking for a fun preschool craft, alphabet craft, or addition to your letter of the week for toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergartners you will love these ideas! Following you will find tons of cute letter o, easy letter o crafts, letter o crafts and activities, and tons of ideas to complement any classroom.
- Printable O is for Owl Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- Super cute O is for Octopus Craft using ribbon from A Pinch of Perfect
- CheeriO Octopus Craft for the Letter O
- This simple Letter O craft uses oatmeal to make a unique textured O is for Oatmeal
- O is for Olaf from Crafty Morning is perfect for your little Frozen fan
- This colorful and fun-to-make O is for Olympics craft from I Can Teach My Child is so clever
- O is for orange is a simple, but striking letter craft
- I love the orange wedges in this clever o is for orange craft
- O is for Ocean craft from Momas Fun World
- Accordion Paper O is for Octopus craft
- O is for Ox printable letter craft from All About Learning Press
- Get ready for some seasonal fun with this O is for Ornaments letter craft
- This O is for ornaments craft is a filled with glitter and lots of sparkle!
- Celebrate this sunny color with this O is for Orange craft from The Measured Mom
- O is for Otter craft made from a paper plate
- Pretty in Pink O is for Owl letter craft
- Printable o is for ostrich Lowercase Letter N Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter O Theme
- Super cute Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Potato Print Owl Craft is SUPER cute!
- Help kids strengthen fine motor skills with this adorable Octopus craft
- O is for owl hand art project
- This 3d looking craft for O is for ocean is adorable!
- Ocean Foil Craft is fun to make with beautiful results
- Fun-to-make otter foot art
- You must try this adorable Owl Foot Art Project
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers