Make letter recognition fun with these TOP 25 Letter O Crafts perfect for kids of all ages!
FREE Letter O Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter O Craft
Whether you are looking for a fun preschool craft, alphabet craft, or addition to your letter of the week for toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergartners you will love these ideas! Following you will find tons of cute letter o, easy letter o crafts, letter o crafts and activities, and tons of ideas to complement any classroom.
- Printable O is for Owl Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- Super cute O is for Octopus Craft using ribbon from A Pinch of Perfect
- CheeriO Octopus Craft for the Letter O
- This simple Letter O craft uses oatmeal to make a unique textured O is for Oatmeal
- O is for Olaf from Crafty Morning is perfect for your little Frozen fan
- This colorful and fun-to-make O is for Olympics craft from I Can Teach My Child is so clever
- O is for orange is a simple, but striking letter craft
- I love the orange wedges in this clever o is for orange craft
- O is for Ocean craft from Momas Fun World
- Accordion Paper O is for Octopus craft
- O is for Ox printable letter craft from All About Learning Press
- Get ready for some seasonal fun with this O is for Ornaments letter craft
- This O is for ornaments craft is a filled with glitter and lots of sparkle!
- Celebrate this sunny color with this O is for Orange craft from The Measured Mom
- O is for Otter craft made from a paper plate
- Pretty in Pink O is for Owl letter craft
- Printable o is for ostrich Lowercase Letter N Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter O Theme
- Super cute Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Potato Print Owl Craft is SUPER cute!
- Help kids strengthen fine motor skills with this adorable Octopus craft
- O is for owl hand art project
- This 3d looking craft for O is for ocean is adorable!
- Ocean Foil Craft is fun to make with beautiful results
- Fun-to-make otter foot art
- You must try this adorable Owl Foot Art Project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!