Make letter recognition fun with these TOP 25 Letter O Crafts perfect for kids of all ages!
FREE Letter O Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter O Crafts
- Printable O is for Owl Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- Super cute O is for Octopus Craft using ribbon from A Pinch of Perfect
- CheeriO Octopus Craft for the Letter O
- This simple Letter O craft uses oatmeal to make a unique textured O is for Oatmeal
- O is for Olaf from Crafty Morning is perfect for your little Frozen fan
- This colorful and fun-to-make O is for Olympics craft from I Can Teach My Child is so clever
- O is for orange is a simple, but striking letter craft
- I love the orange wedges in this clever o is for orange craft
- O is for Ocean craft from Momas Fun World
- Accordion Paper O is for Octopus craft
- O is for Ox printable letter craft from All About Learning Press
- Get ready for some seasonal fun with this O is for Ornaments letter craft
- This O is for ornaments craft is a filled with glitter and lots of sparkle!
- Celebrate this sunny color with this O is for Orange craft from The Measured Mom
- O is for Otter craft made from a paper plate
- Pretty in Pink O is for Owl letter craft
- Printable o is for ostrich Lowercase Letter N Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter O Theme
- Super cute Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Potato Print Owl Craft is SUPER cute!
- Help kids strengthen fine motor skills with this adorable Octopus craft
- O is for owl hand art project
- This 3d looking craft for O is for ocean is adorable!
- Ocean Foil Craft is fun to make with beautiful results
- Fun-to-make otter foot art
- You must try this adorable Owl Foot Art Project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!