We have found so many fun letter a crafts! These super cute and easy-to-make letter a preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter a is for apple tree, apple, astronaut, ant, airplane, angel, acorn, alien, alligoator, and more!
Letter A Crafts
Whether you are a parent looking for an alphabet craft to introduce your children to their letters, teacher working on a lesson plan for a letter a week and are looking form some cute a crafts for preschoolers, or a homeschooler working on a letter of the week unit and looking for a crafts for kids – you will love all these creative craft ideas for kids. These ideas are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Letter a Crafts for Preschoolers
If you are looking to make a super cute letter a crafts preschool, you are going to LOVE these creative and unique uppercase letter a crafts! These ideas use simple materials; most of you will have these craft supplies already in your homes!
- A is for Apple from The Best Ideas for Kids – Uppercase letter A craft perfect for starting out the year!
- A is for Ants from The Measured Mom – Kids will have fun making all the silly ants climbing up the capital letter A.
- A is for Astronaut (source unknown) – Adorable space themed upper case letter A craft to make together.
- A is for Airplane from Preschool Play and Learn – You will love how easy it is to make this NO PREP, free printable airplane craft. Make it extra special by putting your child in the airplane.
- A is for Angel from The Resourceful Mama – This popsicle stick craft makes such a cute capital letter a craft.
- A is for Apple Tree from A Pinch of Perfect – Here is another perfect fall craft to make with kids!
- A is for Alligator from Crystal and Comp – I love how this alligator is not only shaped like the uppercase letter A, but is also eating As.
- A is for Alien from Stir the Wonder – Kids will love this fun, silly idea.
- A is for Acorn from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games – here is another free printable alphabet craft. This one helps kids reinforce lowercase letters with a no prep paper craft.
Crafts for the Letter A
- Paper Plate Alligator Craft from Sight and Sound Reading
- Airplane Clothespin Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Handprint Acorn Lacing Craft from Kids Craft Room
- Spoon Ant Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Apple Handprint Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Letter Recognition Letter A apple trees
- Clothespin Alligator Craft from Sight and Sound Reading
FREE Letter A Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter A Mini Book
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
Looking for more fun ideas and free preschool worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Gumball days of the week printables
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Free Alphabet coloring pages
- Color worksheets
- Free birthday hat template
- free printable animal masks templates
- farm animals and their homes Flip Book
- Free farm worksheets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets from A to Z
- Tons of free Preschool Worksheets