FREE Printable Alphabet Letter Recognition Worksheets pdf
These super cute free preschool worksheets are such a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students to practice identifying upper and lowercase letters. Simply print the Letter Recognition Worksheets, there is a page for letters A to Z, and have fun playing i spy letters with crayons, markers, bingo daubers, or stickers! Did I mention these letter identification worksheets are FREE!
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Young kids learning their alphabet letters need lots of practice discerning the differences in letters. As they learn their ABCs they will work on visual discrimination between letters, uppercase and lower case letters, and eventually how to write, spell, and read with those letters A to Z. These super cute, free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets are such a fun way to start the process with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love that these super cute, preschool alphabet worksheets are filled with practice letter recognition while strengthening fine motor skills. We just love playful alphabet printables to practice this important visual discrimination skill with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners!
Letter identification worksheets
Alphabet recognition worksheets
There are 26 black and white letter find worksheets – one featuring each letter of the alphabet A to Z. You will love that these abc printables are NO PREP, and as it is in blackline – it will save you on printer ink costs.
Print as many pages as you like. We like to go one page at a time as we feature a letter of the week.
Letter recognition printables
Each of these find the letter, pre k worksheet includes how to form the letter (both uppercase and lowercase letters), a simple phrase, and a picture to decorate with crayons / markers / bingo markers / do a dot markers / daubers / circle stickers / etc.
Parents, teachers and homeschoolers alike will love using these letter recognition worksheets as extra practice, to go along with a letter of the week, as part of a literacy center, extra seat work, homework, or summer learning. No matter how you use it, you will apprecaite the fun, no prep worksheets that make kids excited about practicing identifying their letters.
Free letter recognition worksheets
Repeated practice identifying alphabet letters is great for developing early literacy. Plus, these find the letter worksheets are great for strengthening fine motor skills at the same time. My kids get so excited each time I bring out one of these find the letter printables for them to work on!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Do a Dot Marker Printables
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers
Letter Matching Games
Looking for more fun and FREE letter recognition games? Check these out:
- Gumball Alphabet Matching Game
- Leaf Alphabet Matching Game
- Summer Matching Letter Game
- Ice Cream Alphabet Printable Matching Puzzles
- Seashell Alphabet Letters Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Puzzles Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Sandcastle Letter Matching Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Flip Flop Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschoolers
- School Bus Letter Matching
- Hop It Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Clip It Alphabet Matching Game
- Paper Plate Letter Recognition Activity
- Alphabet Go Fish Printable Game
- Free Printable Alphabet Letters upper and lower case puzzles
- Lion King Inspired Letter Matching Game
- Nuts About the Alphabet – Letter Matching Game
- Alphabet Soup Letter Recognition Activity
- Apple Free Alphabet Strip pdf
- Grass Alphabet Puzzles – Letter Matching Activity
- Flower Letter Recognition Games Printable
- School Bus Letter Matching Puzzles for First Day of School Activity
- Hamburger Alphabet Puzzles – Free alphabet printables
- Spring Shower Alphabet Matching Game
- Polar Bear Printable Alpahbet Matching Game
- Bunny Letter Matching Puzzles
- Tools Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters
Letter Recognition Printables
If you prefer no prep, letter recognition worksheets – try these free resources:
- Super cute Letter Recognition Worksheets from A to Z
- Free ABC Letter Find Printable
- Gumball I Spy Alphabet Worksheets
- Printable Letter Identification Cards
- Sports Themed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Robot Letter Recognition Printables
- Letter FInd Pumpkin Printables
- Apple Find the Letter Tracing Worksheets
- Bug Letter Find Worksheets
- Cinderella Color by Letter Disney Princess Worksheets
- Snow Globe Letter Find Winter Worksheets
- Christmas Worksheets Tree Letter Find
- Spring Find the Letter Worksheets
- Dinosaur Alphabet Printables – Find the Letter
- Fish Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Letter Recognition Worksheets to use with bingo daubers
- Letter Recognition Worksheets for Fall sticker activity
- Star Wars Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Letter Find Worksheets
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Letter recognition worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Blessed indeed!! These are adorable and I can’t wait to use them in my Pre-K classroom for their daily journals! Thanks so much !
You are welcome. So glad you can make use of these.
Thanks mam its amazing 👏
Come on Beth!!! These are so cute!!! My students will love them!!!
Thanks, these were a favorite with mine too!
How come I have to subscribe every time I want to get one of your freebies? I think once should be enough
Sorry, it is the most efficient way we’ve found to release the freebies. Your computer probably remembers your email so it shoudl be 2 clicks =) Otherwise we’d have to invest more money into getting a differenty system and couldn’t provide everything for FREE. And I want to be able to keep it free for readers with the add companies paying for my time =)
I see all of these “free printables” but I don’t find any links to click on to print them.
What am I missing?
Where do I click to download these printable worksheets?
Thank you so much for sharing these.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing very helpful.
great. thank you
These look great! Can’t wait to try them.
Are we allowed to use your worksheets for distance learning for our classrooms via TEAM platform?
You are welcome to share a link to the post for parents to download their own copy. Our salary is paid by your pageviews which turn into ad revenue =) If it’s easier, you can purchase individual classroom licenses on TPT.
Thanks for the free resources!
Thank you so much ..these are wonderful…my son is going to love it…cant wait to show him these … you are awesome
Thank you so much
I can not wait to use the worksheets with my ESE preK class.
Would love any of the do a dot worksheets
Amazing worksheets, you made it easy for me.
So amazing that you share so many wonderful recourses with us for free! Thank you so much!!
Thanks very much for sharing this activity. My preschoolers are having lots of fun identifying the letter of each week. Thanks much. You are a star.
These are great for my kindergarten students learning letter ID!
These worksheets are so useful! Thanks.
Cannot thank you enough,
Thanks a lot Ms. Beth❤️ This is very helpful. God Bless you always😊
Excellent resource for homeschoolers
Thank you for this tool!
I need free printable now for ne homeschooling mom. Thank you so much for making things FREE!