These super cute free preschool worksheets are such a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students to practice identifying upper and lowercase letters. Simply print the Letter Recognition Worksheets, there is a page for letters A to Z, and have fun playing i spy letters with crayons, markers, bingo daubers, or stickers! Did I mention these letter identification worksheets are FREE!
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Young kids learning their alphabet letters need lots of practice discerning the differences in letters. As they learn their ABCs they will work on visual discrimination between letters, uppercase and lower case letters, and eventually how to write, spell, and read with those letters A to Z. These super cute, free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets are such a fun way to start the process with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love that these super cute, preschool alphabet worksheets are filled with practice letter recognition while strengthening fine motor skills. We just love playful alphabet printables to practice this important visual discrimination skill with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners!
Letter identification worksheets
Free printable letter recognition worksheets
There are 26 black and white letter find worksheets – one featuring each letter of the alphabet A to Z. You will love that these abc printables are NO PREP, and as it is in blackline – it will save you on printer ink costs.
Print as many pages as you like. We like to go one page at a time as we feature a letter of the week.
Letter Recognition Printables
Each of these find the letter, pre k worksheet includes how to form the letter (both uppercase and lowercase letters), a simple phrase, and a picture to decorate with crayons / markers / bingo markers / do a dot markers / daubers / circle stickers / etc.
Parents, teachers and homeschoolers alike will love using these letter recognition worksheets as extra practice, to go along with a letter of the week, as part of a literacy center, extra seat work, homework, or summer learning. No matter how you use it, you will apprecaite the fun, no prep worksheets that make kids excited about practicing identifying their letters.
Repeated practice identifying alphabet letters is great for developing early literacy. Plus, these find the letter worksheets are great for strengthening fine motor skills at the same time. My kids get so excited each time I bring out one of these find the letter printables for them to work on!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Looking for more fun letter recognition worksheets? You will love these free alphabet printables:
- Cinderella Color by Letter
- A to Z Worksheet (each worksheet has a different theme!)
- Letter Recognition Cards
- Christmas Find the Letter Worksheets
- Fall Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Free ABC Letter Find
- Preschool Letter Recognition Worksheets (super cute and simple)
- Snow Worksheets – Find the letter and make it snow in the snow globe with do a dot markers!
- Alphabet Stickers Printable for Fall
- Tic-Tac-Toe Letter Recognition Games
- LOTS more letter recognition activities and printables!
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Alphabet Recognition Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!