Preschoolers will love practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters with these super cute Letter Recognition Worksheets.
Letter Recognition Worksheets
These super cute, preschool alphabet worksheets are a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition while strengthening fine motor skills.
Free Alphabet Worksheets
There are 26 black and white preschool alphabet worksheets. You will love the this is not only NO PREP, but that is requires no fancy colored ink printer. Everything is in blackline.
Start by scrolling to the bottom of the post and enter your email address in the box. If you are already an email subscriber it will automatically email you the PDF file immediately. If you are new to our weekly newsletter, it will sign you up and then send the file. Now simply print the pages you want to use.
Letter Identification Worksheets
Each prek worksheet includes how to form the letter (both uppercase and lowercase letters), a simple phrase, and a picture to decorate with crayons / markers / bingo markers / do a dot markers / daubers / circle stickers / etc.
Parents, teachers and homeschoolers alike will love using these as extra practice, to go along with a letter of the week, as part of a literacy center, extra seat work, homework, or summer learning. No matter how you use it, you will apprecaite the fun, no prep worksheets that make kids excited about practicing identifying their letters.
Repeated practice identifying alphabet letters is great for developing early literacy. Plus, these learning the alphabet worksheets are great for strengthening fine motor skills at the same time.
More FREE Alphabet Worksheets
- Adorable Alphabet Hats
- Snowman Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Letter Tracing Sandcastles
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Back to School ABC Game
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Activity
- Super Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Uppercase Tracing Letter Mats (use with dry erase marker or playdough)
- Popsicle Stick Letter Mats
- Construction Phonics Game
- Uppercase Printable Letter Crafts (just print, cut & paste, and make your letter of the week craft)
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack mats
- Alphabet Printables for Preschoolers
Download Alphabet Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!