Check out these super cute and fun-to-make letter b crafts! These letter b preschool crafts are perfect for your letter of the week program as you teach pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students their ABCs and the sounds those letters make. This is the biggest and best b alphabet crafts you’ll find with ideas to make a b is for bunny, bear, button, bird, butterfly, baseball, bus, bee, and more!
Letter B crafts
The school year is just around the corner and that means it is time for many toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens to work on learning their ABCs. A fun, no-stress way to teach kids their ABCs is using fun crafts. We use these letter b crafts along with a letter of the week unit with letter b worksheets (at the bottom of th post) and lots of hands-on letter b activities. We start the week by introducing the letter and making a letter b crafts for toddlers. Then we talk about the sound a letter makes and show how the letter b craft for preschool makes that sound too.
Letter B preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter b craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter b crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Bumblebee B Craft from Fun with Mama is such a bright, cheery, and clever alphabet craft.
- Simple B is for Balloons craft from Planning Playtime is easy to make and super cute too.
- Free Printable B is for Bear Craft makes it easy to make your letter craft with no prep.
- Adorable B is for Bunny craft is about as cute as it gets – with its white cotton tail to whiskers.
- B is for Bus Craft (source unknown) is such a fun back-to-school themed letter craft.
- Beaver B Craft is such a unique twist on this letter craft; just pair it with your favorite book featuring a beaver.
- Letter B bird is such a fun open ended project for kids.
- Button B from Teaching Mama is perfect for using up random spare buttons you have laying around.
- Adorable Baseball themed B is perfect for the sports enthusiast in your group.
- Stained Glass Butterfly B’s from Crystal and Comp are such a bright cheery decoration for your window.
- Letter B Boat is such a clever way to incorporate the lowercase b.
- Yarn Bear Craft from Kids Activities is such a fun textured project
- Beautiful B Butterflies from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games are so pretty
Crafts for Letter B Theme
- All you need is you hands and washable paint to make these darling bird hand art project.
- This fun Blue B process art project form Fantastic Fun & Learning is perfect for your youngest learners.
- Get those wipes ready for clean-up after making this fun b handprint craft.
- Kids of all ages will enjoy making this eye dropper butterfly craft.
- You will want to try out this silly painting with balloons activity
- Eeek! Enjoy exploring bugs in this sensory slime activity
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers