Check out these super cute and fun-to-make TOP 25 Letter B Crafts perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to make along with a letter of the week theme.
FREE Letter B Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter B Crafts
- Bumblebee B Craft from Fun with Mama is such a bright, cheery, and clever alphabet craft.
- Simple B is for Balloons craft from Planning Playtime is easy to make and super cute too.
- Free Printable B is for Bear Craft makes it easy to make your letter craft with no prep.
- Adorable B is for Bunny craft is about as cute as it gets – with its white cotton tail to whiskers.
- B is for Bus Craft (source unknown) is such a fun back-to-school themed letter craft.
- Beaver B Craft is such a unique twist on this letter craft; just pair it with your favorite book featuring a beaver.
- Letter B bird is such a fun open ended project for kids.
- Button B from Teaching Mama is perfect for using up random spare buttons you have laying around.
- Adorable Baseball themed B is perfect for the sports enthusiast in your group.
- Stained Glass Butterfly B’s from Crystal and Comp are such a bright cheery decoration for your window.
- Letter B Boat is such a clever way to incorporate the lowercase b.
- Yarn Bear Craft from Kids Activities is such a fun textured project
- Beautiful B Butterflies from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games are so pretty
Crafts for Letter B Theme
- All you need is you hands and washable paint to make these darling bird hand art project.
- This fun Blue B process art project form Fantastic Fun & Learning is perfect for your youngest learners.
- Get those wipes ready for clean-up after making this fun b handprint craft.
- Kids of all ages will enjoy making this eye dropper butterfly craft.
- You will want to try out this silly painting with balloons activity
- Eeek! Enjoy exploring bugs in this sensory slime activity
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!