Make practicing tracing letters a-z fun with these Uppercase Letter Trace & Erase with Animals from A-Z. This is such a cute alphabet printable for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Tracing Letters A-Z
One of the most important things young learners will learn is their ABCs. The do this at home, at preschool, at school, and in the community. Preschoolers will learn that letters are everywhere and that they combine to form words. The combination of letters makes words that form sentences that give instructions, tell stories, and give important information to those around us. This free printable tracing letters a-z helps kids practice forming uppercase letters while learning animals names too.
Kids can learn letters by reading books, singing songs like the alphabet song, watching educational television like Leap Frog, completing tracing pages, and coloring alphabet coloring pages. There are so many ways for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids to practice… and they need lots of practice. Instead of buying more and more alphabet books, alphabet games, alphabet toys, etc. – use some of our free alphabet printables to help make learning your letters cheap and FUN!
Tracing Uppercase Letters
These super cute FREE printable alphabet tracing cards are such a fun way for young learners to practice writing uppercase letters. You will love that this resource is LOW PREP and reusable – children can trace, erase, and trace again. Whether you are a parent, teachers, homeschooler, daycare teacher, or doing preschool at home -this alphabet activity is bound to be a hit. Use it as homework, summer learning, literacy centers, extra seatwork. Plus these adorable alphabet cards each have a super cute animal on each card that starts with the featured capital letter. Students will learn the name of 26 anims from A to Z.
Uppercase Letters tracing Free Printables
Free Letter Tracing
These capital letter tracing include uppercase letters. The cards have a simple, but fun green border and show kids how to correctly form the letters. Finally, to make them extra cute, and to help children learn animal names and new vocabulary, there are animals from a to z.
- A is for alligator
- B is for bear
- C is for cat
- D is for Dog
- E is for elephant
- F is for fish
- G is for giraffee
- H is for horse
- I is for iguana
- J is for jellyfish
- K is for kangaroo
- L is for lion
- M is for monkey
- N is for newt
- O is ofr ostrich
- P is for pig
- Q is for quail
- R is for rabbit
- S is for snake
- T is for turtle
- U is for urchin
- V is for Vulture
- W is for whale
- X is for x-ray fish
- Y is for yak
- Z is for Zebra
In addition to the free traceable letters, students can trace the animal name as well.
Kids will get great practice tracing letters with their finger, dry erase markers, with shaving cream, under rice in a sensory table, or using playdough. There are clear instructions on the free traceable alphabet for how to properly form alphabet letters.
Alphabet Playdough Mats
Another way to use these cards is for children to roll playdough into ropes to strengthen fine motor skills while having fun practicing writing letters. They can build the upper case alphabet letter on these alphabet printables.
Cards updated to make the animal name traceable!!!
We like to hole punch our alphabet tracing cards and put them in a 3 ring binder. Then toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids can practice writing uppercase letters with a dry erase marker, then wipe clean, and flip to the next card. This fun activity can be repeated over and over!
Ready to work on lowercase letters? You can grab the Lower Case Letter Tracing cards with a fun fruit & vegetable theme from our sister site Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Looking for more preschool activities, worksheets, and educational activities? You will love these pre k printables!
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Fruit Loop Snack Mat for learning letters, color recognition, and 1:1 correspondence
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Alphabet Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
Looking for more preschool printables that help kids learn and have fun while playing? Check out these free rainbow printable snack mat that uses fruit loops to work on color recognition. Plus these adorable animal masks have lots of fun uses. Finally, practice counting to 10 and working on 1:1 correspondence with these Fish Cracker Counting Cards.
Looking for more fun, free alphabet printables? You will love these engaging abc printable activities:
- Printable ABC Crafts
- Free Alphabet Worksheets simple to begin tracing letters
- Construction Free Phonics Games
- Tools matching lowercase and uppercase letters Activity
- Free Printable popsicle stick letters
- Watermelon Alphabet Mat
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Mat
- Back to School ABC Games
- Letter Identification Worksheets
- Super Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Alphabet Tracing Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!