Kids will have fun learning their alphabet letters with these super cute and FREE letter crafts for preschoolers.
Make super cute letter crafts for preschoolers to go along with your letter of the week program for toddler, pre k, preschool, and kindergarten age kids just got a whole lot easier! These adorable alphabet letter crafts are NO PREP – just print, color, cut, and paste to make your very own creations.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, or work in a daycare – you will love these free printable ABC crafts for students. These are great for a letter of the week program, school at home or home preschool, literacy center, decorations for your bulletin board, summer learning, and a variety of other fun uses.
What I love about these alphabet crafts for preschoolers is that you don’t need any fancy supplies!! In fact, all you need is the one page black and white printableper craft, something to color (crayons, markers, colored, pecils, gel pens, etc), scissors, and glue / tape. That’s it!
In addition to being fun, this alphabet activities for preschoolers help kids work on strengthening fine motor skills they will need for writing letters before too long, and working on phonemic awaress too.
All these paper alphabet crafts for kids use capital letters. This will help early learners learn to recognize uppercase letters in a fun, hands on alphabet activity.
There are two letter templates for crafts for each letter: one with the text “A is for airplane” or one that is plain / without text.
I just love EASY crafts that kids can make that are cute, but also help kids learn without even realizing they are learning! These preschool craft ideas are a great way for learning ABCs and working on visual discrimination.
Now have toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, and kindergarteners color their paper craft however they like. Hint: This is great for strengthening fine motor skills!
Next, children will practice scissor skills by cutting out the different elements on the page.
Finally, assemble the simple craft by taping or glueing the pieces together following the guide in the upper left corner. We prefer to use tape as the craft is ready instantly, but stick glue is another good choice for students.
Kids of all ages will love making these simple alphabet crafts that help them learn their ABCs, the sounds they make, and have fun all at the same time! Plus, this activity works with any curriculum you like including a letter of the week program.
- A is for airplane
- B is for bear
- C is for cat
- D is for dinosaur
- E is for elphant
- F is for flamingo
- G is for gumballs
- H is for house
- I is for ice cream
- J is for jellyfish
- K is for koala
- L is for Lion
- M is for mouse
- N is for nest
- O is for owl
- P is for pig
- Q is for queen
- R is for road
- S is for strawberry
- T is for tractor
- U is for umbrella
- V is for vase
- W is for watermelon
- X is for xylophone
- Y is for yarn
- Z is for zoo
Free Alphabet Printable
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Do a Dot Printables – practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Sounds Apple Book
- Super cute ABC Coloring Pages
- Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- ABC Printable Bracelets perfect for a letter of the week approach
- Hole Punching Letter Recognition Activity
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Construction Tracing Letters
- Watermelon Alphabet Mat
- These Alphabet Printable Hats are hugely popular
- You will love these ABC Printables for Preschoolers
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities. See all of our Preschool Alphabet resources!
Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!