Take a look at these awesome Donut Worksheets! Build fine motor skills and boost creativity with these engaging, free printable, donut printables. The donut printable options included in this donut theme include both donut coloring pages and educational donut activities too. These donut coloring sheets and other pages are perfect to use with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids for National Donut Day on June 3rd! Be sure to have fun with these donut activities to celebrate the day! Simply print pdf file all 10 donut worksheets for free!
This set of donut worksheets are a great way to work on early math, literacy, and fine motor skills with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Use Dot Dot markers to decorate your own personal donut, put together a donut puzzle with numbers 1-5, and practice identifying the letter D with a festive donut tracing sheet. THese donut printables are perfect for a donut theme or national donut day on June 3. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these donut activities to engage young learners!
Free donut printables
Free Printable Donut Template
First, use Dot Dot markers to decorate your own donut! Add as many colored sprinkles as you like! Next, have fun with a Donut Eye Spy. Circle each purple donut that you see, or place a small sticker on each donut! Donut peel and stick number worksheets are great for building pincher strength. Finally, have fun counting donuts with numbers 1-5. Cut out the numbers at the bottom of the page and match each one to its same row.
This pack offers the opportunity to color sort, put together puzzles, and practice tracing skills. This is also a great time to ask questions to your little ones to engage their social skills and vocabulary. What color frosting is your favorite? Have you ever had a donut with tons of sprinkles on top? What do donuts taste like? This is a great time to talk about the sense of taste!
Be sure to have markers, crayons, Dot Dot markers, and watercolors at hand for completing your donut coloring sheets. Continue building fine motor skills by using a Dot Dot marker to identify the letter D, by sorting colorful donuts into their matching color column, and by coloring in your own sprinkle topped donut! I hope you enjoy these Donut Theme Worksheets for Preschool. Check out a Pizza Printable Activity Pack for even more food fun!
Donut Coloring Pages
Plus don’t miss the donut coloring sheet options in the file, perfect for strengthening fine motor skills while creating their own Donut.
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
You can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Donut Pictures to Color
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!