These super cute FREE printable worksheets are a great way for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to practice learning colors with these Colors for Kids Worksheets.
Learning Colors Worksheets
These super cute colors for kids worksheets are a great way for kids to practice color recognition! These are NO PREP and perfect for teaching common colors to early learners. Plus they are great for strengthening fine motor skills.
Free Kids Worksheets
These free preschool worksheets are a great way for kids learning colors to practice. There are 11 black and white worksheets to pick from including:
- black – arrow, bat, camera, eight ball, hat, dress, ant, crayon, tire, cat
- white – bunny, button, bear, snowflake, milk, crayon, swan, igloo, ambulance
- gray – clouds, hen, koala, elephant, spider, crayon, robot, mouse, whale
- red – apple, chili pepper, crayon, cardinal, rose, starwberry, tomato, firetruck, ladybug, crab
- blue – butterfly, sky, cup, bird, pants, blueberries, handicapped sign, ribbon, crayon
- purple – dress, lamp, crayon, grapes, butterfly, cabbage, flower, lolipop, mask, eggplant, plum
- pink – cupcake, crayon, pig, flower, ballet slippers, lips, lipstick, donut, flamingo
- yellow – ball, bee, taxi cab, banana, sunflower, lemon, pepper, bus, crayon
- orange – fish, oranges, gloves, purse, pumpkin, carrots, cone, ball, crayon
- brown – acorn, pants, squirrel, football, bag, crayon, ice crema, monkey, chocoalte, bear
- green – pear, balloon, dollar, clover, frog, crayon, grass, pea, cactus
Each free worksheets for kids has a splash of color in the middle for kids to use as a starting point. They can then practice color recognition by finding a crayon, marker, or colored pencil of the same color to color their worksheet. Each page includes about nine different pictures that are typically that color. Finally you can hang these printable color chart for kindergarten and preschoolers as a reference for students
Not only will kids have fun practicing color recognition, but these color worksheets for preschool and kindergarten will strengthen fine motor skills too. This is such a fun activity for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids learning colors!
Students can use caryons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, and another other writing utensil they lake to decorate their simple coloring pages. Plus these are good for learning new vocabulary words.
More FREE Printables You’ll Love
Color Activities for kids
- 37 Color Activities for Kids
- Color Wall Cards and Flashcards
- My Color Book
- Matching Colors when you only have a minute
- 40 Color Recognition Activities
- Rainbow Pom Pom Sorting Activity
- Learning Color Words for Toddler / Preschool
- FREE Fall Color Words Emergent Readers
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
Free Color Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!