Help your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age child practice patterns with these super cute, pattern worksheets. These no prep pre-k pattern worksheets make it quick and easy for children to work on completing patterns. Simply download pdf filewith pattern worksheets for preschoolers and have fun learning about patterns while working on their colors, shapes and fine motor skills.
Make mastring patterns EASY with these 16 pages of cute pattern worksheets for preschool! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no-prep pattern worksheets which help students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their pattern skills. These free printable pattern worksheets for preschoolers, kindergartners, toddlers, and grade 1 students are fun and so handy! So take the prep work out of math with these bpre-k pattern worksheets.
Pre-k Pattern Worksheets
Pattern Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Give your child one of the pages, depending what they are working on.
- The first activity consists of children looking at the pattern that has been started and then follow it to complete the pattern. This comes in a fun animal, food and flower pattern and the second page comes in a fun crayon pattern.
- The second activity consists of a row of pieces of clothing in a pattern, with children following the pattern and coloring the piece of clothing at the end of the pattern the correct color. This page also comes in a fun leaf theme.
- The third activity involves children following the pattern of shapes on the chickens. They will need to work out the pattern and then color in the correct shaped chicken at the end of the pattern.
Pattern worksheets for preschool
- The fourth activity involves children reading and following a particular pattern. They are given a code, eg. A = red, which they are to follow as they color in the animals.
- The fifth activity involves children cutting out the four boxes at the bottom of the page, then pasting them into the box to complete the patterns. This comes in four fun themes – construction, fruit and vegetables, pirate and a monster theme.
- The final activity consists of rows of blank squares or circles. Children are to create their own patterns drawing their pictures inside the shapes before writing the pattern on the link provided.
Looking for more hands-on pattern printables and pattern activities for preschoolers? You will love these fun ideas:
- Ice Cream Pattern Printable – use playdough or pompoms to make patterns with scoops of ice cream!
- Gingerbread Light Patterns – a hands-on Christmas Math Activities with Playdough
- Grab some clothespins and practice patterns with this fun pattern activities for preschoolers
- Pom Pom Pattern Activity for Preschoolers
- Easter Worksheets to practice patterns
- Free Pattern Worksheets for Preschoolers
Preschool Math Activities
You may also enjoy these other great activities:
- Practice forming shapes with these FUN Road Shape Mats
- Addition Clouds Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets PDF
- Sandcastle Count & Trace Summer Theme Preschool
- Free Big and Small Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Ice Cream Math Preschool Task Cards
- Fun, free printable Goldfish Counting Activity
- Hopping Numbers, Pirate Printables, Vegetable Cards
- Preschool Zoo Printables to play and learn with animal COOKIES
- Counting Activity for your Watermelon Theme
- Farm Animals Worksheets Trace the Numbers
- Super clever Spider Counting Activity
- Free Printable Dump Truck Counting Mat
- Zoo Animals Color by Number WOrksheets
- Number COloring Pages
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Play and Learn with this Free Shape BINGO Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Counting Book Insect Printables for Preschoolers
- Super cute and FREE Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars (updated annually)
- Super Cute Playdough Number Mats
- Handy and super cute, Free Pattern Worksheets
Download Pattern Worksheets PDF
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!