You Kids will have fun practicing letter recognition with these super cute, FREE Valentine Cookie Letter Find Worksheets perfect for February!
Looking for more fun, free alphabet printables to make learning fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids? You will love these sheets!
- Printable Letter Crafts for Letters from A to Z
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets to practice tracing upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness.
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Sheets make it fun for toddler, prek, and, kinders to practice hearing what sounds letters make and beginning sounds in words.
- Looking for non-seasonal Letter Find Worksheets? You will love these cute printables.
- Fruit Loop Snack Mats are a fun, hands on way for kids to practice building letters while working on pincer coordination.
- Animal Uppercase Mats are a fun way to practice forming capital letters with playdough or a dry erase marker while learning animals names A-Z.
Free Alphabet Worksheets
These Valentines Printable are a great way for kids to practice identifying lowercase and uppercase letters with a fun twist perfect for a Valentine’s Day theme with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
Letter Find Worksheets
Next, you can leave the pages with two letters per page or you can cut the pages. By cutting the pages in half, you can make a fun Valentines Day book to work on literacy. Students will complete with crayons, markers, colored pencils, bingo markers, etc. This is great for working on strengthening hand muscles and working on improved coordination at the same time!
Letter Recognition Worksheets
This is a great Valentines activity to work on letter recognition. I love using the pages especially to work on letters b, d, p, and q that look similar.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Finally, you can find even more super cute, free valentines day printables for kidswith these super cute resources.
- Free Valentines Day Worksheets – super cute, low prep worksheets for preschoolers to practice math and literacy while having fun in February.
- Valentines Day Roll & Cover – this printable math activity is a fun way for kids to work on number sense and number recognition.
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Printable Cactus Valentines – these adorable cut and paste valentines for kids are a great way for preschoolers to practice strengthening hand muscles and coordination.
- Fish Craft for February – students will have fun making this free printable valentines day craft.
- Valentines Day I Spy Worksheets – count the images on the pages in this fun math worksheet.
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
Download Valentine Cookie Printable
Start by downloading the printable by agreeing to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!