Celebrate the first day of preschool with these super cute, free printable back to school hats for preschool and pre k students. Pick your favorite template to make a back to school craft for preschoolers. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – your child will love making these for the first day of preschool.
Back to School Hats
Do you have a prek child who is starting school this year? Whether they are going to a traditional classroom, church preschool, community preschool, or you are choosing homeschooling – these adorable Back to School Hats are sure to make the first day of school extra special. Grab the first day of school printables and print your favorite design co decorate your favorite preschool hat.
First Day of Preschool
First Day of School Printables
Pick which of the 6 different styles of preschool hats are your favorite and print the page in black and white on plain paper.
- 1st Day of Preschool Hat with traditional school building in the background
- I am a Preschooler Hat with students standing next to the school bus
- First Day of Preschool Hat with kids reading books and lots of school supplies on the band
- Preschool is out of this World hat with a rocket going around a planet with rights and lots of stars on the band
- 1st Day of Preschool Hat with balloons
- I Rocked my First Day of Preschool with kids playing the drums, guitar, and musical notes on the band
Simply print whichever style you like and let preschoolers color their hat with crayon, markers, colored pencils, or whatever art supply you like best.
First Day of Preschool Activities
Then cut out the two parts of the hat outlined in the solid lines. Finally, tape the bands together to make the perfect size First Day of School Hat for your preschooler!
First day of school template
These make the first day of preschool so much fun! Whether you are a homeschooler, daycare, public school teacher, or parent – these first day of school hats are sure to help your kids get excited about going to school!
1st day of preschool
These first day of School hat would be a fun activity to make together for the first day of PreK!
Back to School Printables
Looking for some other fun and FREE printable activities for the first day of school? You will love these free printable resources and ideas:
- Celebrate the first day of school by making one of these free Back to School Hats
- Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Back to School Counting Puzzles
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School 1-10 Number Worksheets
- Back to School Color by Number
- Free School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- I Spy Back to School Printable
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- Back to School Theme for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheet Preschool
- School Bus Beginning Sounds Activity
- Free Back to School Coloring Pages
- Free printable first day of school signs
- School Supplies Tracing Lines Free Printables
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Worksheets – Crack the Code
- School Supplies Free sudoku printables
- Back to School Printables Bundle
Printable Hats for Kids
Looking for more fun printable hat crafts for kids? You will love these free printables:
- First Day of Preschool Activities
- Printable Hat Preschool Fall Crafts
- 4th of July Hat Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number
- Birthday Hat Printable
- Easy Paper Plate Hat Craft
- Free Easter Color by Number Hat
- Preschool Christmas Crafts Hat
- Summer Crafts for Preschoolers Hat
- Printable Earth Day Hat
- Alphabet Hats (one for each letter from A to Z)
- Bunny Ears Template Hat Craft
- First Day of School Hat
First day of school template free printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!