Kids will have fun practicing forming uppercase alphabet letters with these Alphabet Playdough Cards.
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Preschool handwriting Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Printables
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
Alphabet Playdough Mats
These simple, low prep alphabet cards are easy to get ready.
Simply print pages in color. Laminate for durability and to make the activity reusable. Finally, cut apart each page into 4 alphabet playdough cards.
This free alphabet printable is perfect for helping kids practice forming uppercase letters with playdough.
Each card has a dough letter for kids to practice making the uppercase letter. On the bottom of the card is a picture of an item starting with that letter and the items’ name.
This alphabet activity is great for helping toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids strengthen hand muscles so they will be ready to write letters.
FREE Playdough Mats
Kids will have fun learning about different forms of transportation with these adorable, Free Transportation Playdough Mats
These adorable birthday candle counting mats are a fun way for kids to practice counting and forming numbers 1-10.
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Alphabet Playdough Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!