Young children will have fun learning their ABCs and searching for upper and lowercase letters with these Bug Theme, find the letter worksheets. Help each of the alphabet bugs find all the matching letters in this bug printable that works on visual discrimination with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply download pdf file with find the letter worksheets pdf and you are ready for your next bug theme, insect theme, or spring theme!
Letter Find Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep alphabet printables for helping students work on letter recognition and fine motor skills. These find the letter worksheets are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners with the letter of the week, or as an bug activity for kids! Use these find the alphabet worksheet in a literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum. There is one page for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z in these bug worksheets. Children will enjoy searching for the correct uppercase and lowercase letters with these insect worksheets
Find the letter worksheets pdf
Find the alphabet worksheet
There are many ways children can complete these no-prep worksheets. They can color in the boxes with the correct letters, use a do-a-dot marker(also known as bingo markers, bingo daubers, etc) to dot the correct answers, use a dry erase marker, or use bug stickers. Or, you could laminate the worksheets and children could use pom poms, bug themed toys, mini erasers or counters to cover the correct uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet. Children could color in the picture of the bug on all the sheets before they are laminated it they wish. Once laminated, the pages could be held together in a binder ring for convenience.
After completing the letter find, they can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in the bug at the top of the page when finished. As they search for the letters, children could cross out the incorrect letters if they wish or even color the incorrect letters in one color and the correct letters in a different color.
These ABC Printables will help children will be learning the letters of the alphabet as they complete the worksheets, learning to recognise both the uppercase and lowercase letters as well as working on their fine motor skills as they color, cover or dot the correct letters.
Insects featured in these worksheets for kids include: spider, bee, ant, ladybug, beetle, grasshopper, mosquito, dragonfly, snail, worm, and butterfly bugs.
Looking for more bug themed worksheets and activities to add to your theme? Try these resources:
- Ladybug Counting Mats
- Count to 10 Spider Playdough Mats
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Bugs Coloring Book
- BUGS! I Spy Printable
- Count to 30 Bugs Math Activity
- Life Cycle of an Ant Printable
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet
- Catch 20 Bugs Counting Game
- Bugs Sight Word Reader
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Game
- Bug Coloring Sheets
- I is for Insect
- Construction Phonics Game for emerging readers
- Find the Letter Fish Aquarium fun
- Upper and Lowercase Letters Matching Tools
- Ice Cream Themed Alphabet Worksheets
- School Bus Letter Matching
- Spring Alphabet Match
- Alphabet Maze and Beginning Sound Cards
- Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Free Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages for learning vocabulary and phonemic awareness
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Spring Shower Letter Matching
Before you download your Frog-Themed Number Game Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.