Kids will have fun working on name recognition with this super cute name flower craft. This flower name craft is fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students who are learning how to spell their name. Not only is this a cute spring craft for preschoolers, but this preschool name activity is fun for a summer activity for preschoolers too. Simply download pdf file with flower craft printable and you are ready to to make this EASY name craft.
Name flower craft
Young kids need lots of practice to learn their name and how to spell it. This preschool name activity features pretty flowers for a fun flower craft for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners. Kids will make their own flower spring hat craft which proudly displays their name. This flower craft preschool is such a fun name craft for kids of all ages!
Flower craft printable
Start out by deciding if you will make your free printable flower craft in color or black and white. You will need the two pages per spring hat craft. One page is the band and the other contains the flower template. It is recommended that you print the appropriate pages on cardstock as that makes the flowers stand nice and tall, but you can use plain paper if you like.
Preschool name activity
Next, cut out the pieces in the printable flower craft. You will need the two parts of the band and as many flowers as their are letters in your childs name.
HINT: Instead of making this a name craft, you can just make it a spring craft and omit the letters on the flowers altogether.
Flower name craft
Now write one letter on each of the flowers so that you spell your child’s name. There are various flowers of differing colors to choose from.
This is such a super cute and fun to make spring flower name craft for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
Flower Craft for Preschool
Now tape the flowers to the back of the green grass band so that the flowers spell your preschoolers name.
Spring Craft for Preschoolers
Finally, tape the two bands together to make a perfect fit for your young learners. This makes an adorable name craft kids will love!
Printable Flower Template
If you prefer, you can make this craft by printing it in black and white. Then color the flowers any color you like. You can spell your child’s name to make a preschool name craft as shown above or you can have children write friends names, favorite things about spring, colors, etc. The options are endless.
Flower name activity
There you have it, a fun, easy-to-make flower craft perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergartners to celebrate spring and summer while learning their names.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Alphabet Letter Find Preschool Flower Worksheets
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Free Printable Flower Worksheets for Preschoolers with math and literacy skills
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Download Spring Hat Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!