This Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching printable is a fun, spring themed alphabet activity that is perfect for preschool and kindergarten age kids!
Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
Kids will have fun practicing matching upper and lowercase letters with these free printable Flower ABC Puzzles perfect for spring or summer learning!
Start out by printing out the super cute spring or summer alphabet printable for preschool and kindergarten age kids. I suggest laminating for durability!
Next cut out the flowers along the dotted lines. Then cut out each flower pot. Now you are all ready to plant the flowers in the matching uppercase letter flower pot!
To complete the alphabet puzzles, you will pick a flower. Identifying the lowercase letter on the flower. Then find the flower pot with the corresponding uppercase letter and plant the flower in the flower pot.
- Have students put the letters in alphabetical order from A to Z
- Use the lowercase flowers to spell out their spelling words, sight words, or cvc words
- Practice spelling their name with the flowers
Flower Preschool Activities
Kids will have fun practicing their name with these adorable Flower Name Craft perfect for spring or summer.
These beautiful flower shape playdough mats are a fun way for kids to practice making shapes as well as shape names too!
Kids will have fun practicing counting and identifying numbers with this Flower Counting Game that uses circle stickers!
Explore a variety of crafts, activities, and educational ideas in this free preschool flower theme.
Download Flower ABC Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!