Help kids practice making shapes and learning shape names with these super cute, free printable, shape playdough mats. These free playdough mats are perfect for adding to a flower preschool unit or as a spring activity for preschoolers. The flower playdough mats help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to learn shapes! Simply download pdf file with spring playdough mats and you are ready to play and learn!
Flower Playdough Mats
You will love these super cute flower playdough mats that are low prep and a great hands-on math activity for preschoolers toddlers, and kindergartners. Use these shape playdough mats for summer learning as a summer activity for preschoolers or as part of a flower theme for spring. Either way these preschool flower printables are sure to make leraning shape names and practice forming shapes with playdoh FUN!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this engaging flower activity for preschoolers! Use it as extra practice at home, shape activity for kids in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Shape Playdough Mats
Spring Playdough Mats
These super cute flower shape playdough mats are such a fun shape activity. Simply print in color and laminate for durability.
Then cut the page in half to make 2 cards per page. The shape flowers included in this shape printable are:
Shape Activity for Preschoolers
Kids will form playdough into the shape on the card. Both the flower center and the leaf are in the featured shape. This is such a fun flower activity for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Flower Activity for Preschoolers
Then, kids will have fun making the rest of the flower out of playdough with these flower playdough mats. Finally, they will trace the shape word with a dry erase marker, assuming you laminated the shape cards. Then they can be wiped clean and reused again and again.
These printable free playdough mats are a fun, hands on math activity for preschoolers. Plus don’t miss these spring books for preschoolers!
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun, playdough mats? You will love these:
- Transportation Playdough mats
- Animal Playdough mats
- Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Musical Instruments for Kids Playdough Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Apple Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Spider Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Peeps Playdough
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Preschool Flower Activity matching upper and lowercase letters
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Spring Flowers Preschool Counting to 10 Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- Foam Rainbow Activity for Preschoolers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Download Flower Shape Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!